The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So a couple years ago I bough my wife a Bidet for Christmas being the thoughtful considerate husband I am and you should have seen the look on her face. Flash forward to today and I am the MAN.

Of course I still need the TP but at least my stash can last me a little longer.

The point to ponder is why the run on the TP, ammo I can understand as in the case of the zombie apocalypse but I can't kill a zombie with TP.
With Illinois now on "stay at home", I'm going to have to risk driving an hour to various towns and go to random stores that say they have TP in stock online just to try and get something. Was hoping it would start showing up on amazon again, then I'd just order it.

If I didn't rent, I'd contemplate the bidet...

I don't understand it either, especially since I don't use any. I just do scooties on the lawn.
that's pretty handy since you're out there anyway. besides all those piles of white paper laying around in the yard just start to look bad anyway.

20200323_190002.jpg

Got my Pro-Line hyrax tires in today and put them on my rock Crusher Wheels

I tried a plane one time, it went straight up and straight down. I went with 4 wheels after that.... :D
Perfect time to learn while I am stuck in the house and safer in more ways than one....

I tried a plane one time, it went straight up and straight down. I went with 4 wheels after that.... :D
Perfect time to learn while I am stuck in the house and safer in more ways than one....
I did the same thing I went down and bought an airplane supposed to have safe mode on it. By the time I found the safe button the thing was on the ground in pieces. I got the real flight basic and practiced flying a little. Still can't keep up with the big boys but I can bring the plane down in one piece now

Its a good start until the world gets fixed. I'm looking forward to it.

Found me one 12 pack of angel soft toilet paper and 9 loaves of bread. I have bought more bread today than in the past year so if it comes down to it I can wipe my butt with bread.

Couldn't be any worse than the TP at work.

In Texas you can easily get tortillas for that....

8740.jpeg

don't tell Rolex because we do require that you wear pants

Last edited: