Tekno mt410

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the Tekno bone stock still needs $350 worth of stuff for it to make it go.:) Throw another 350 into an Outcast you will really have something.

A lot of people do seem to throw around that much more into their Arrmas, but in all honesty, and being completely transparent, I did get the Tekno as a birthday gift from my wife, and I already had a brushless system (that was originally for another project), I have a radio that does multiple models, so I just had to get an extra receiver, had extra bodies (but ended up pilfering the PL Baja Bug body I was running on my Slash for it). I got PL Shockwaves, so just that and the receiver was all I had to pick up extra. I'm not even arguing the value proposition of the Arrma line, and am not suggesting that people regret getting them (that is up to them). I just merely stated what I believe, and that the Tekno is worth getting (to me).

When I first got my Notorious, I learned to jump it, backflip it, let my 5 yr old pummel it into rocks and walls and it never broke... I didnt start breaking stuff till like a month in... That truck got the ever living sh!t beat out of it before I had to start swapping parts... Then it was kind of like an avalanche but its back in the game for prob like $300 with all new towers, wheels, servo and mounts.

I can't see myself paying that much cash for an RC that I'm STILL gonna have to spend more cash on just to complete it. For $500 or whatever it is the Tekno cost they should at least throw in a a basic transmitter so that you can run it right after putting in the motor/esc.

One last thing though, a lot of people seem to have multiple versions of the same car, I'm just sayin', if you already have all of that, you could run the Tekno for just the cost of the kit alone, and just temporarily pilfer the parts to finish the kit from the rigs you already have (it wouldn't cost a dime extra up front, maybe over time, if you had to have both functioning at the same time).

are you talking about arrma/tekno parts swapping?

Yeah, just to the idea that you would have to spend extra to have the Tekno up and running, some people could do that, lol. Since you would just be borrowing the wheels, esc / motor, and servo, radio / receiver.

the tekno looks just like an outcast to me... I dont see the point in getting one.... I would just get an outcast...

Well technically it could look like anything, and that's fine nothing wrong with the Outcast, the Arrmas are certainly the better bang for your buck.

I've seen a lot of videos of the mt410... It seems like a good truck... when i say "looks" I mean, the wheelbase, stance and how it jumps... It is very similar to an outcast... You should get one though... let everyone know how it compares to the Kraton..

I've seen a lot of videos of the mt410... It seems like a good truck... when i say "looks" I mean, the wheelbase, stance and how it jumps... It is very similar to an outcast... You should get one though... let everyone know how it compares to the Kraton..

I do have one, I guess I replied that to someone else earlier.

Back