Show us your pets

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I heared something..... 👂. Went to go see what all the noise was....it was this😂😂🤦

Tried to get a video but she woke up

Attachments

• 20210929_151107~2.jpg
    20210929_151107~2.jpg
    214.9 KB · Views: 34
Thought I’d drop in and share my three idiots with you all, my Bull greyhound Titan, my English Bull terrier River, and our newest addition a french bulldog puppy Creed!

Attachments

• 33B47528-3AFA-426D-9675-F9266724228D.jpeg
    33B47528-3AFA-426D-9675-F9266724228D.jpeg
    283.5 KB · Views: 31
  • B010A40E-F85B-4821-B8D9-8CCDB477A075.jpeg
    B010A40E-F85B-4821-B8D9-8CCDB477A075.jpeg
    202 KB · Views: 32
  • C8469C38-1145-4B70-B923-B03E8A4E8B70.jpeg
    C8469C38-1145-4B70-B923-B03E8A4E8B70.jpeg
    245.1 KB · Views: 34
  • 46B31330-C343-40DB-9605-E3A55EB6E8AB.jpeg
    46B31330-C343-40DB-9605-E3A55EB6E8AB.jpeg
    193.5 KB · Views: 31
I heared something..... 👂. Went to go see what all the noise was....it was this😂😂🤦

Tried to get a video but she woke up
I love English bullys!....except for the slober lol

Thought I’d drop in and share my three idiots with you all, my Bull greyhound Titan, my English Bull terrier River, and our newest addition a french bulldog puppy Creed!
Cute dogs :)

Last night my daughter "Autumn" decided she needed some attention and plunked on my chest.
Makes it hard to watch tv, but she loves her dad. :)

When she plunks it's like someone cut a hydraulic line, she just crashes i to you, there is nothing graceful about it. 🤣
View attachment 133938
That's awesome.shes like my older Black n white cat "Saddie". She does the same thing. Also does that while in bed sleeping then wake us up while she is mushing us to laydown...👍👍
Awe to dam cute bud. French's are cool little dogs... My kid wants one or the English bull. But I'm a "PIT BULL" GUY. Only dog I've ever owned. Well my dad had a dalmatian while I grew up. Not the friendliest dog either. They have problems those dogs...

Last edited:
That little pug!!! Would fit in perfect at my house🤣😁.
Thank you @Greywolf74. I've been lucky to have had 2 English. Its me in dog form 💯. They have the funniest personalities. This 1 is Dabby. Happened to get her the day after trying Weed concentrates and watching a stoner show on netflix. I can't think of name. 😂 Just like a stoner. 2 of the characters were named Dank and Dabby.

And now I feel bad so here is my little mixed breed. Jack 1/4 Jack Russel, 1/4 Dashound, 1/2 Dogo Argentino. His momma was a badass. *Named already when I got him. He was found in a Kracker Jack box outside a crack house in Atlanta. Hes only daddys boy. When I'm at work he wont play eat or go out and potty. He hates everyone else. 👍.

And 3rd is Scarlett. Found her at local KILL shelter. Not a fan of those! I gave her to the "special" needs neighbor. He needed a companion and so did she.

Any ideas on breed with Scarlett??

Attachments

• 20210929_221722.jpg
    20210929_221722.jpg
    145.8 KB · Views: 27
  • 20210810_194508.jpg
    20210810_194508.jpg
    391 KB · Views: 26
Absolutely adorable dog!

Thank you @Greywolf74. I've been lucky to have had 2 English. Its me in dog form 💯. They have the funniest personalities. This 1 is Dabby. Happened to get her the day after trying Weed concentrates and watching a stoner show on netflix. I can't think of name. 😂 Just like a stoner. 2 of the characters were named Dank and Dabby.

And now I feel bad so here is my little mixed breed. Jack 1/4 Jack Russel, 1/4 Dashound, 1/2 Dogo Argentino. His momma was a badass. *Named already when I got him. He was found in a Kracker Jack box outside a crack house in Atlanta. Hes only daddys boy. When I'm at work he wont play eat or go out and potty. He hates everyone else. 👍.

And 3rd is Scarlett. Found her at local KILL shelter. Not a fan of those! I gave her to the "special" needs neighbor. He needed a companion and so did she.

No clue on the breed, I'm not well versed in breeds. I just know the ones I really like and a handful of the real common ones. Good lookin pups though:)

That's awesome.shes like my older Black n white cat "Saddie". She does the same thing. Also does that while in bed sleeping then wake us up while she is mushing us to laydown...👍👍

Awe to dam cute bud. French's are cool little dogs... My kid wants one or the English bull. But I'm a "PIT BULL" GUY. Only dog I've ever owned. Well my dad had a dalmatian while I grew up. Not the friendliest dog either. They have problems those dogs...
The English Bull terrier is my all time fave breed of dog tbf mate!! Why don’t you get a Staffordshire Bull terrier mate, kind Ofna in between the English and pit bull, I had one til he left me on my birthday and he was my best mate better than any human mate I ever had!
@Stigtheone nice pups! We used to have a Whippet when I was a kid, that dog was fast and could jump like nothing I've seen since. That is one cute puppy! :)
Cheers bud! This greyhound was jumping 6 foot walls when we used to go hunting, caught his first rabbit at 20 weeks old and was like lightning, he’s getting a little old now but still has the speed of a race horse!!! A few cats in my neighbourhood will testify to that 😂 and yeah the pup is ugly cute ain’t he haha he was for the wife (he’s full pedigree and KC registered that little expensive $h!t lol)
I love English bullys!....except for the slober lol

Cute dogs :)
Luckily mine doesn’t slobber as she’s quite small for the breed (just 2 inches above being a miniature) but she is the perfect guard dog, while being the softest dog I’ve ever had!! Honestly she’s so sweet if she knows you but Jesus, if she doesn’t you’re not gonna like her haha 😂

Thanks bud! Love your pups, Scarlett looks like a cross, hard to tell as the breeds differ slightly over here but imo she has terrier in her, always a good sign tho, terriers are some of the best dogs you will ever get!

Last edited:
The English Bull terrier is my all time fave breed of dog tbf mate!! Why don’t you get a Staffordshire Bull terrier mate, kind Ofna in between the English and pit bull, I had one til he left me on my birthday and he was my best mate better than any human mate I ever had!
A staffordshire bull terrier is a pit bull. It was their name in the AKC. Back in the 1930's. Then it became the Pitt bull.. the staffordshire came from England in the 1800. They were bread for entertainment for the kinds of that time for fighting against tigers and bears. And what ever else they put them against back then... so sad..The best part is the stafforshire/pit bull are considered the #1 dog to have around kids.. As they were used as nanny dogs back in the 1800 and early 1900.. I did a alot of research on them when I got my first one at 17. Because my patents weren't happy and I had to prove to them that they were a good dog breed..Guess what type of dog my parents have today?😉 They only have a bad rap. Because of stupid humans. You can make any dog crazy if it's beaten and fed gun powder.. And lives in a cage all the time.. I love them my pit bull thinks she's a cat. And must have pillow to lay her head on. When she lays down for bed or on couch.. its to funny and cute... it would surprise you the info on dogs I found and read when doing research..😲😲
It's crazy

A staffordshire bull terrier is a pit bull. It was their name in the AKC. Back in the 1930's. Then it became the Pitt bull.. the staffordshire came from England in the 1800. They were bread for entertainment for the kinds of that time for fighting against tigers and bears. And what ever else they put them against back then... so sad..The best part is the stafforshire/pit bull are considered the #1 dog to have around kids.. As they were used as nanny dogs back in the 1800 and early 1900.. I did a alot of research on them when I got my first one at 17. Because my patents weren't happy and I had to prove to them that they were a good dog breed..Guess what type of dog my parents have today?😉 They only have a bad rap. Because of stupid humans. You can make any dog crazy if it's beaten and fed gun powder.. And lives in a cage all the time.. I love them my pit bull thinks she's a cat. And must have pillow to lay her head on. When she lays down for bed or on couch.. its to funny and cute... it would surprise you the info on dogs I found and read when doing research..😲😲
It's crazy
Trust me bud I know all about the bull terrier breeds, its a very British dog and one of the reasons I love all the bulll terriers! And it’s good to see someone who does their research! A good breed to research is the Alaskan Malamute, I almost got one so did a lot of reading up and that is an impressive dog and history! Closest relative to the wolf and they have found remains of 30,000 years old that are practically identical! All pedigree Alaskans in the world should be able to trace their bloodline back to 6 original dogs that were gifted to a guy who lived with the Inuits to learn their ways etc. One was called Chinook, and in the film The Lost Boys there was an Alaskan names Chinook which was a nod to the heritage of the breed!

Trust me bud I know all about the bull terrier breeds, its a very British dog and one of the reasons I love all the bulll terriers! And it’s good to see someone who does their research! A good breed to research is the Alaskan Malamute, I almost got one so did a lot of reading up and that is an impressive dog and history! Closest relative to the wolf and they have found remains of 30,000 years old that are practically identical! All pedigree Alaskans in the world should be able to trace their bloodline back to 6 original dogs that were gifted to a guy who lived with the Inuits to learn their ways etc. One was called Chinook, and in the film The Lost Boys there was an Alaskan names Chinook which was a nod to the heritage of the breed!
Oh yeah the malamute is a awesome breed. I would love to have one. I love wolf's as much as I do pits. That's the English Bull dog was called the British bull dog for a long time.. thats a awesome movie the lost boys. I try to watch or read anything I can about pits and wolf. The wolf is like me free-spirited and wild, and the pit is a strong work horse. If treated and trained rite.. World record for a pit bull pulling a sled is 2800 03 -04. And the dogs from Uhta in the states. In the pit bull weight class. And pound for pound a Pit bull pulled 5200lbs. I believe I could be wrong either way. Those are some crazy weights for dogs to pull.... the wolf is just amazing I believe I have wolf pics all over the house.. this used to be over the bed wife and I sleep in till the kid was born. Now it's out in my shop. Such a awesome breed of animal.. I'm also glad to see someone that knows about the bully breed of dogs that's awesome and cool..👍👍👍👍
16330402267681267134201360964456.jpg

I've always wanted a Siberian Husky! Malamutes are gorgeous dogs too but I love Sibreians personalities. terrible guard dogs overall as theyd rather lick some to death than bite em but thats what I love about em! I never got one though cuz of the horror stories I read about them digging

I've always wanted a Siberian Husky! Malamutes are gorgeous dogs too but I love Sibreians personalities. terrible guard dogs overall as theyd rather lick some to death than bite em but thats what I love about em! I never got one though cuz of the horror stories I read about them digging
Oh yeah but that's easily handled. With training. Some people don't understand that. You can train any dog to do and act the way you want them too. It's all about consistency..

Oh yeah the malamute is a awesome breed. I would love to have one. I love wolf's as much as I do pits. That's the English Bull dog was called the British bull dog for a long time.. thats a awesome movie the lost boys. I try to watch or read anything I can about pits and wolf. The wolf is like me free-spirited and wild, and the pit is a strong work horse. If treated and trained rite.. World record for a pit bull pulling a sled is 2800 03 -04. And the dogs from Uhta in the states. In the pit bull weight class. And pound for pound a Pit bull pulled 5200lbs. I believe I could be wrong either way. Those are some crazy weights for dogs to pull.... the wolf is just amazing I believe I have wolf pics all over the house.. this used to be over the bed wife and I sleep in till the kid was born. Now it's out in my shop. Such a awesome breed of animal.. I'm also glad to see someone that knows about the bully breed of dogs that's awesome and cool..👍👍👍👍 View attachment 134041
I too have a drawing to wolves and the bull terriers of all dogs (once called bull and terrier due to their first cross breed of bull dogs and terriers to get a bigger stronger working dog with good instincts) I joke with the wife I must have been a dog in a previous life cos they all seem to gravitate toward me wherever we go!
That pic is awesome too wolves are so much lot eintelligent and family focused than we first thought- did you see the fella who first coined the terms Alpha/Beta etc went back on his earlier research and said that only exists in captive wolves, and that wild wolves are totally family orientated and the parents are always the ones in charge! Totally flips hate most people think of wolves and their packs. Love watching as many docs as I can about them!!!

I too have a drawing to wolves and the bull terriers of all dogs (once called bull and terrier due to their first cross breed of bull dogs and terriers to get a bigger stronger working dog with good instincts) I joke with the wife I must have been a dog in a previous life cos they all seem to gravitate toward me wherever we go!
That pic is awesome too wolves are so much lot eintelligent and family focused than we first thought- did you see the fella who first coined the terms Alpha/Beta etc went back on his earlier research and said that only exists in captive wolves, and that wild wolves are totally family orientated and the parents are always the ones in charge! Totally flips hate most people think of wolves and their packs. Love watching as many docs as I can about them!!!
I love wolves if you couldnt tell lol. Even got a wolf tat. ignore the razorburn, I shaved my arm to take the pic, needed a new blade on it. tore my damn arm up lol

Tattoosm.jpg

This is Gaston. He’s a Boerboel , or an African Mastiff. He was the center of my world for ten years. He passed away about a year ago.

Attachments

• A7DCAD81-11FB-48CF-AB67-ABF8C067218F.jpeg
    A7DCAD81-11FB-48CF-AB67-ABF8C067218F.jpeg
    176.8 KB · Views: 27
  • EB0AF1D0-D69C-419D-BF65-8F46206B2FC6.jpeg
    EB0AF1D0-D69C-419D-BF65-8F46206B2FC6.jpeg
    142.2 KB · Views: 28