Show us your pets

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tmaxxfreek

Hardcore RCTalk User
Firefighter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
I dont know if anyone has ever done this, but If everyone cares about their pets like i do i think we should be proud to show them off.

Here is my 1.5 year old German Shepherd.

MAX.jpg

I absolutely LOVE dogs and your Shepard is beautiful.

I adopted an abandoned and abused 2 year old back in 92, and with the 14 good years we had together he made it to 16.
I wanted a "Watch" dog so I named him Rolex. He was keeping my feet warm when I signed up on this site.

Rolex-1.jpg

Now there's Seiko. She's also a "Watch" dog. :hehe:
I got her when she was about 4 1/2. She was also abused, skittish and scared. After a few months with me both of them became the happiest and friendliest dogs. When a dog has had a bad early life, they'll thank you every day for the good life and the company they now enjoy.

abs1.jpg

i love dogs. i have had two dashounds. i love the pics of the dogs here. dogs are the best people

Nice pets guys! Good for you adopting Rolex Ralph. I can't understand how anyone could willfully abuse an animal, makes me sick to think about it.

My buddy Jimm Dog who passed away on the 14th of December.

167.jpg

My little boy Tito, he's going on 12 years old and has a bad heart problem.

005-124.jpg

And the little girl Id do anything for, Lexus Marita, in her Christmas dress...I know I know but I can't help it.

017-11.jpg

Beautiful Pets....i love small dogs, we chose the german shepherd to replace a teacup Pomeranian we had for 13 years, the shepherd is so good with my daughter,he makes every step she does and watches over her like a hawk.

We just rescued another dog from our local pound, they said he was a stray, Very beautiful Dog, he is a boxer mix.He is still very shy as he has only been with us for about 2 days, but i think he will be a great dog once he gets settled in.

photobucket-4923-1326518124229.gif

Good for you guys tmaxxfreak.

My heart felt 'thanks' to ANYONE who adopts a dog that's having a bad life or stuck and abandoned in a shelter.
I never wanted another dog after I lost Rolex, but about 3 years later when the lady looking to get rid of a dog dragged her out from under the bed shivering and shaking I had a hard time turning her down, but I did.
A few weeks later she attempted suicide and her mother told me to come and get the dog. The lady had told them she wanted me to have it. If her elderly parents got it, it would live in a cage. No way. I carried her home, skinny and scared, and 2 hours later here she is sleeping at my feet.

Seiko_1.jpg

I have to say, she's absolutely the most beautiful platinum blond I've ever slept with. :D

Dogs will be there for you when no one else is, they never have "bad days" or are they ever in a bad mood, they always greet you the same way and love to see you no matter what, they are truly "mans best friend".

Rolex I love your "watch dogs", there is nothing like coming in the door and seeing how happy they are to see you.

Rolex I love your "watch dogs", there is nothing like coming in the door and seeing how happy they are to see you.
Seeing how happy they are makes YOU happy they're with you. Thanks for giving a home to the new family member. Nothing greater than seeing a shy dog really start to come around. He'll soon be really happy, and you'll be really lucky to have him.

Uh...Lloyd....did you sew that little dress yourself?

There's nothing better for a man's insides than rubbing a dog's outsides. :)

Last edited:
If i had more room i would have dogs everywhere, there wouldnt be a pound in my county, i would have them all brought to me.....lol.

Lloyd if you did sew that dress up you done a fine job!!:p:

not much of a cat person but this is the family couch potato.
photobucket-5955-1326520635770.gif

We have 3 cats, Bugga Grizzly and Miss hissy. Miss hissy was adopted from humane society and Bugga and grizzly we got as kittens. They were wild barn cats whos mothers were hit by cars. Bugga was the last one that was in the barn, so we don't know what happened to his brothers and sisters, but grizzlys brothers and sisters were all there. They were in bad shape and only him and a brother made it through are first night together barely though. About 2 weeks later his brother got very Ill some sort of nasty urinary thing everything the vet did wouldn't help and he was in alot of pain. The only thing we could do was send him to the states our 5 hours away in Ontario for surgery, but it would have cost $4000 and we couldn't afford that. It's very hard to put a very cute kittie down let me tell you that. Even the vet was very upset about it. Grizzly loves me alot and is like a dog, as soon as hears my keys in the door when I come home from work he runs to the front door and waits for me.

Our little buddy Jake...He's a low rider LOL. For now he spend day time on a lead in the back yard and sleeps in the garage, his back yard will get fenced in at the end of the month and I'm looking into an automatic doggie door for the garage.

Jake.jpg

Last edited:
These two wonderful little guys have come into my life
Bubs (blonde) and Harley (black/tan) Chiuaua/Pomeranian mixes
IMG_20111124_155311-1.jpg

Both 7months old now

I've suffered from anxiety for the past 8 months and it's these guys have helped my along the way, and how can you not smile seeing thoose faces every morning? :D

Last edited:
Jake looks super cool Smaxxin, I love those dogs.

What kind of dogs are those Mastio?

I had a cat pass away last year named Dundy. Cats get a bad rap but I think their awesome, they cost very little, they usually stay asleep most of the day and when they are awake can be extremely funny.

Whats kind is Zeta Alien? Cute face.

She's a lab/boarder collie mix. She wants to be a dog, but will never grow up to be...

Jake looks super cool Smaxxin, I love those dogs.

What kind of dogs are those Mastio?

I had a cat pass away last year named Dundy. Cats get a bad rap but I think their awesome, they cost very little, they usually stay asleep most of the day and when they are awake can be extremely funny.

There Chihuahua/Pomeranian mix :D

I love dogs, especially the mis understood breeds. . .

heres my pitbull puppy
1314374588067.jpg

talkin smack
1314374590566.jpg

a heart marking on the back of her head
1314374646096.jpg

Stole mamas slipper
2011-09-17_21-08-10_501.jpg

"hi dad"
2011-09-17_21-07-36_212.jpg

We got 4 dogs, 3 Chihuahuas and a Coon Hound and 1 cat that all the dogs know to leave alone LOL!!, They all go nuts every time I come in the door, specially after I have been gone at work for the day, well except the cat, she is about 10 and could care less about any body but my youngest boy, LOL!!!!!

Here is what was supposed to be my wife's dog that we got at 4 weeks old because the momma dog stopped feeding her, wife bottle fed her and everything and as soon as I walk in the door it all about me and forget any one else, LOL!!!
100_0231.jpg

This is her now
P1060999Medium.jpg

My sons Black and Tan Coon Hound, he was rescued from the pound at 3 months old, we were told he was from a puppy mill and became my sons autism service dog, he has been really good for him growing up.
P1050871Medium.jpg

He has one heck of a bark that scare people when they knock on the door
100_0372.jpg

The 2 of them together when they were younger
100_0365.jpg

I will have to upload pics of the 2 new chihuahuas that are brother and sister, the brother has taken to my wife which she really likes, he has the biggest ears I have ever seen on a chihuahua, LOL!!!!