Show us your pets

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awwwwww, I'm glad Dozer has a better home now! I wish we didnt have any pets but my wife just insisted soooooo the animals and I have a relationship based on indentured servitude to my wife. :hehe:
Even though I dont want the responsibility they are good dogs and cats and I would never be cruel to them. Actually the brownish/yellow cat is my cat from before my wife and I got married and hes my bestest buddy but once these cats are gone we are not getting more. My wife has already informed me that we will own dogs until I'm dead. 🤷‍♂️🤣
I hear that. After this set I'm done!

LOL
Bear
2020121709585170-4507894696908666271-IMG_3307_HEIC-S.jpg
2019101610051695-7129093825371122076-IMG_1622-S.jpg

Zoe
IMG_1329-S.jpg
IMG_3531_HEIC-S.jpg

Rudy
IMG_1713-S.jpg
2019022709080411-56960917817__3547D627-1132-4D52-98B3-9E68420992D6-S.jpg

Mia
IMG_2271-S.jpg
IMG_6730-S.jpg

\

Louie
IMG_2993-S.jpg
IMG_3042_heic-S.jpg

Mocha, whos picture wont work for some reason. large 16 year old cat.
and 300 fish saltwater and freshwater

Last edited:
My dogs go crazy when i start running an RC car. Not crazy as in we gotta chase it but the both start whining and barking at it and the stay right in front of me like they think theyre protecting me from it or something. They get so worked up I have to put them inside.

So true. He destroys bodies quickly but has a blast doing it. I'll let him destroy a body when I'm ready for a new one........ it's how I get away with it lol
Casper and pepper hate them they cuddle up to mom when I start running...dozer just whines with anticipation

Cats fighting and the dog just wants to play tug. My dog loves chasing the RCs. Guessing she thinks there little animals LOL
20210711_122541.jpg

Post automatically merged:

Sorry daughter yelled at me forgot the 🐢
20210502_133230.jpg

My heart felt 'thanks' to ANYONE who adopts a dog that's having a bad life or stuck and abandoned in a shelter.
I never wanted another dog after I lost Rolex, but about 3 years later when the lady looking to get rid of a dog dragged her out from under the bed shivering and shaking I had a hard time turning her down, but I did.
A few weeks later she attempted suicide and her mother told me to come and get the dog. The lady had told them she wanted me to have it. If her elderly parents got it, it would live in a cage. No way. I carried her home, skinny and scared, and 2 hours later here she is sleeping at my feet.

View attachment 69021

I have to say, she's absolutely the most beautiful platinum blond I've ever slept with. :D
😊👍Well dun buddy

Dogs will be there for you when no one else is, they never have "bad days" or are they ever in a bad mood, they always greet you the same way and love to see you no matter what, they are truly "mans best friend".

Rolex I love your "watch dogs", there is nothing like coming in the door and seeing how happy they are to see you.
The sad part is my RED NOSE PIT from BULLY CREW RESCUE, NY "HONEY" is always more excited to see me then wife and kid when I get home LOL and vise versa L🤣🤣🤣

Awwwwww, I'm glad Dozer has a better home now! I wish we didnt have any pets but my wife just insisted soooooo the animals and I have a relationship based on indentured servitude to my wife. :hehe:
Even though I dont want the responsibility they are good dogs and cats and I would never be cruel to them. Actually the brownish/yellow cat is my cat from before my wife and I got married and hes my bestest buddy but once these cats are gone we are not getting more. When we face any problems with pests we have a look here. My wife has already informed me that we will own dogs until I'm dead. 🤷‍♂️🤣
My neighbour's cat gave birth to 5 kittens. I guess I will have one or two. Adore animals! It is great that there are so many pet lovers on this forum :)

Last edited:
Last night my daughter "Autumn" decided she needed some attention and plunked on my chest.
Makes it hard to watch tv, but she loves her dad. :)

When she plunks it's like someone cut a hydraulic line, she just crashes i to you, there is nothing graceful about it. 🤣
PSX_20210929_113044.jpg

Last edited:
Back