Show us your pets

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Freakin' Cody's dumb arse got in to the trash can and got ahold of some cheesecloth Id used to strain some weed butter with and licked the crap out of it until i caught him. He wasn't nearly as bad off that time and the brownies but he did not have a good time lol. After that I started making sure he couldnt get to anything like that. Although I dont make edibles anymore.
Haha 😂 lets hope they also learned not to touch anything that smells like weed!
Honestly we felt so bad for the dog but it was on the bench and he was so greedy he jumped up and ate the lot!! Was an expensive mistake too so it also taught us a thing or two 😂😆

Cats new favorite spot🤣
20211005_222515.jpg
20211005_222505.jpg

20211003_210115.jpg
"nobody lays a finger on my Butterfinger" 😂

lol, Thats good stuff. One of our cats like to curl up in the bathroom sink and go to sleep in it.

Here is a pic of the three Amigos. Front to back are: Junior, Houdini & Kabuki. Autumn decided to sit this one out.
Junior loves to lay in the bathroom sink too. Houdini like to get in the shower with us, Kabuki is just Mr. Mischief, he gets into everything.

3 amigos.jpg

Here is a pic of the three Amigos. Front to back are: Junior, Houdini & Kabuki. Autumn decided to sit this one out.
Junior loves to lay in the bathroom sink too. Houdini like to get in the shower with us, Kabuki is just Mr. Mischief, he gets into everything.

View attachment 134516
Thats a great pic!

"My daughters cat" can be mischievous sometimes 😂 she seen a fly 🪰 she had to get🤣 I say "my daughters cat" because she was for my daughter but thinks I'm her person as she is always right next to me and my little buddy🥰*Fun fact also she and my daughter share the same birthday
20210905_222151.jpg

Lost a dear loved member of the furry kind 6 years 6 months she passed poor Magic she was given 6 months by A veterinarian.. SAD time ! (feline)

Lost a dear loved member of the furry kind 6 years 6 months she passed poor Magic she was given 6 months by A veterinarian.. SAD time ! (feline)
I'm sorry to hear that man. I have an eldery cat whos my best buddy and I worry about him passing in the not to distant future.

We lost our 20 year old cat Sheena a few months ago. She was a loudmouthed, spoiled little lovebug who loved being around, and on people. She had a sister, Sasha, that we had to put down five years earlier due to feline asthma. That was really hard. With Sheena it was a bit easier, she had a stroke and there was no coming back from it, so we made our minds up very quick on that.

188465267_328332698895149_5959565614628429145_n.jpg

Hard to make the decision sometimes, but you hate to see them suffer. We had one of our baby's that got sick and started having random seizures, they were getting worse and the vet said there was nothing that could be done. He was hurting himself every time he had a seizure, so we had to put him to sleep. It really makes you feel bad even when you know it was the right thing to do.

So, what does that actually may say about me? View attachment 135564
We all know this to be fact.

@Doom! - before I realized my son was highly allergic to cats, him and I went to the shelter and adopted a cat that could be a sister to Kabuki. She looks just like that. Breydon named her Oreo when we were first holding her in the showroom. Sadly, I had to give her to my mom.

Back