Show us your pets

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Warning! This post is pic heavy! lol

So I've posted pics before of my bestest buddy Mr. Kittles. He is my hands down favorite pet I've ever owned so ima post a few more pics of him to start with. Last time when I posted I only had him now we have another cat and 2 dogs so here we go.

Mr Kittles! Hes creeping up on 11 years old. He aint no spring chicken anymore :(
IMG_20140907_162731_678.jpg
20190421_111906.jpg
SDC12768.JPG

Our next cat we got was Felix. He was shaping up to be an awesome cat too but unfortunately he developed some health issues at about 1 year and a half old and we lost him not long after that.
IMG_20160207_093939_375.jpg

Felix and Kittles were becoming best buds.
IMG_20151115_222017_541.jpg

So we ending up rescuing (all of our animals are rescues) our next cat "Alley". She a cutie but sometimes she a real bitch too but we love her :)
20210122_095905.jpg

20170427_191150.jpg

Here we have Cody our 6 year old Australian Shepard. Hes a hyper ass nutjob but hes lovable :)
20190528_080114.jpg

Then we have 5 year old Fozzy. Hes part Australian Shepard and part beagle or some sort of hound. He looks most like an Aussie but his face has some hound in it and his personality is all lazy hound dog. Drastically different than Cody....minus the stick fetish lol :)
20190712_072200.jpg

Heres both dogs and my my wife in our back yard :)
IMG_7950.JPG

Today I will share pics my mischievous son Kabuki, he loves to be where he doesn't belong.

Just Chillin'
IMG_20160813_215312366.jpg

Looking Cute for attention.
IMG_20150201_200839863~2.jpg

I had just set the table, and turned around to find him sitting in the middle of my wife's plate, she shook her head and asked for a clean one. 🤣
IMG_20160102_182930188.jpg

On top of the Bedroom door, the first time he did this, I didn't know he could do it so I wasn't expecting it when he jumped from the door to my shoulder, scared the bejeezus out of me! :eek:
IMG_20160503_065607014.jpg

And of course, counter surfing isn't enough for him, he needs to check out the hood on the stove.
IMG_20170625_062557.jpg

Kabuki is just one of the four felines we share the house with, they are entertaining to say the least! :)

Ok....so pre tense. I didnt name the white 1. Both are rescues. Fur friends are the best friends. The English Bulldog is Dabby. Shes from Atlanta Ga. Rescued as a pup. The other is half Dogo Argentino(mom) part dashound part jackrussel (dad). Named Kracker. No joke found in North Fla. Inside a crackhouse sleeping in a kracker Jack snack box.

Attachments

• 20200923_135001.jpg
    20200923_135001.jpg
    172.2 KB · Views: 40
  • 20201010_190910.jpg
    20201010_190910.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 37
  • 20210429_001147.jpg
    20210429_001147.jpg
    186.7 KB · Views: 38
  • 20210212_105131~2.jpg
    20210212_105131~2.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 36
I've always wanted an English Bulldog but one of my best friends has one and he slobbers all over everything lol

I've always wanted an English Bulldog but one of my best friends has one and he slobbers all over everything lol
I've beem really lucky. She is my 2nd English. Both are/were runts. She is only 40lbs. Only lots of slobber when she wants what u got. Honestly they shouldnt be bred. Most can't breath well. She does good. Skin problems allergies. Dabby takes more meds than the 3 humans. Lol. Eng. Bullys are very hmmm.....of their own. She communicates very well. Yes she talks. Just not words that others can hear

My buddys bully sounds like hes snoring when hes awake, let alone when hes asleep lol

Lmao. 1st I had no one woukd pet him cuz they always thought he was growling also. Nope just fat with a mashed nose. Hates heat. Damn almost a self discription there lol

Bully gas is no joke. And no tail to help deflect the direct aim
I'm starting to feel more and more like an English Bully :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

thought id share some pictures of our cat "Molly", that we got from the humane society as a rescue, we have had her for about 4 years, and she was estimated about 5 years old when we got her, still very lively and literally runs up walls and doorframes to our dismay, and usually when we are trying to sleep.
she plays the part of supervisor and inspector of repairs quite well lol
1623358339080.png

1623358355455.png

the official molly inspection process in action:

thought id share some pictures of our cat "Molly", that we got from the humane society as a rescue, we have had her for about 4 years, and she was estimated about 5 years old when we got her, still very lively and literally runs up walls and doorframes to our dismay, and usually when we are trying to sleep.
she plays the part of supervisor and inspector of repairs quite well lol
View attachment 128028
View attachment 128029
the official molly inspection process in action:
Is that an MGT I spy?! :)

Is that an MGT I spy?! :)
yep thats my MGT 3.0, i sincerely have to give you a huge thanks for the video you posted to your YT about slide carb conversion on them. now both mine and the wife's Mini MGTs are both slide carb.
the 1/8 MGTs are in hiding at the moment lol.

Ahhh I almost thought that was the mini. I wish I still had time to do youtube but I dont and I can't seem to make short videos which everyone complained about lol. I get it but at the same time when I'm trying to do a how to I try to impart every single thing that pops in to my head and that just leads to me saying a bunch of stuff that no one really cares about unless you're trying to learn everything there is to know about that one particular topic lol

Ahhh I almost thought that was the mini. I wish I still had time to do youtube but I dont and I can't seem to make short videos which everyone complained about lol. I get it but at the same time when I'm trying to do a how to I try to impart every single thing that pops in to my head and that just leads to me saying a bunch of stuff that no one really cares about unless you're trying to learn everything there is to know about that one particular topic lol
ahh, i personally like the videos that really go in depth liek that, especially when it brings to light factors that may or may not pop up and could be a concern, and just overall understanding why and what you are doing, not just a skim and have to guess half the crap you need to do or can't do to make something work, or give ideas to make things work better. saves from learning halfway and possibly learning it wrong or what have you.
they are some great trucks, few on ebay but they definitely seem to go for a premium nowadays.

I might as well jump in too. I have three dogs. I have an American bulldog who's been heavily abused most of his life. I found him when I went to the store for milk and came home with him instead. Old owner just threw him at me when I asked to pet him. It's ok though. He's a great boy and I'm blessed to have him. Wife's revenge came in the form of a pair of shi tzus two weeks later when a friend asked if she could foster them as their old human had passed away. They are good boys as well. The bulldogs name is dozer as he has literally bulldozed his way in to our lives. The white one is casper and his brother The black one is pepper
20210124_080021.jpg
89885.jpeg
20210606_223551.jpg

Awwwwww, I'm glad Dozer has a better home now! I wish we didnt have any pets but my wife just insisted soooooo the animals and I have a relationship based on indentured servitude to my wife. :hehe:
Even though I dont want the responsibility they are good dogs and cats and I would never be cruel to them. Actually the brownish/yellow cat is my cat from before my wife and I got married and hes my bestest buddy but once these cats are gone we are not getting more. My wife has already informed me that we will own dogs until I'm dead. 🤷‍♂️🤣

Back