Show us your pets

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ya he was gorgeous. And beyond smart. He just knew what to do.

Attachments

• C80A25DB-D80D-481C-B618-EEB121677142.jpeg
    C80A25DB-D80D-481C-B618-EEB121677142.jpeg
    192.4 KB · Views: 38
My Aussie Cody is wicked smart too. He knows most of his toys by name and he'll track scents to find stuff. At least in the back yard. lol

The African Boerboel is a farm guard dog. They are the first defense of the farm. They do not bother the live stock or farm workers. You send the workers into the fields and the dogs go with them and watch for big cats and other predators.

Two or three of these could easily kill a lion. But they are great with kids and protect there family with there lives.

Fascinating history of the breed

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boerboel

The African Boerboel is a farm guard dog. They are the first defense of the farm. They do not bother the live stock or farm workers. You send the workers into the fields and the dogs go with them and watch for big cats and other predators.

Two or three of these could easily kill a lion. But they are great with kids and protect there family with there lives.

Fascinating history of the breed

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boerboel
Wow thats pretty awesome! I love dogs of all kinds as long as they love me lol

I had a thing for Australian shepherds when I was younger thats why my wife and I rescued the 2 we have, but not that I'm older (as much as I love em) I wish we hadnt gotten high energy dogs. These two can run for days and my smaller one Fozzy who is actually mixed Aussie and Beagle from what the Vet can tell is one hell of a hunter. And Aussies can jump so freakin high in the air its incredible. I've seen Fozzy jump straight up in the air prolly 4ft from a dead standstill to snatch a bird out of the air that flew to close to him. Its pretty amazing to watch

Gaston was so fast a crow swooped down across the yard. He ran up behind it and nose bumped it. Causing it to crash into a fence. I ran over and rescued the crow. He was shocked but did not give me any fight as I picked him up and set him on the top of the fence. He just looked at me and flew away. FYI a big crow weighs as much as a roll of paper towels.

Gaston was so fast a crow swooped down across the yard. He ran up behind it and nose bumped it. Causing it to crash into a fence. I ran over and rescued the crow. He was shocked but did not give me any fight as I picked him up and set him on the top of the fence. He just looked at me and flew away. FYI a big crow weighs as much as a roll of paper towels.
Thats cool! lol

I love wolves if you couldnt tell lol. Even got a wolf tat. ignore the razorburn, I shaved my arm to take the pic, needed a new blade on it. tore my damn arm up lol

View attachment 134086
Nice one buddy love it, love tattoos in general I’ve got a dragon and a raven amongst other little ones!
I was once walking my greyhound in the grounds of quite a posh country estate, and there was a huge open field so I thought I’d let him off the leader.
As I did he took off full sprint across the field toward this tree, little did I know he’d spotted a crow on the ground from about 500 yards away- he got all the way to the tree where the crow was without it realising and tagged it as it tried to take off last minute 🤦‍♂️ Me, the wife and kids all shouting full bore of him in this posh estate as he’s knacking this poor crow fully expecting to get kicked out! Then literally 5 mins later, my staffy Buster takes off and goes for a swim in their fancy pond outside the Manor House, and as I’m dragging the idiot out (he didn’t swim well and was looking at me with panicked eyes as he realised it wasn’t deeper than him lol) my greyhound takes a running jump over my head straight into the pond too!!! What a day out that was 😂😂

Last edited:
Nice one buddy love it, love tattoos in general I’ve got a dragon and a raven amongst other little ones!
I've thought about getting another tat as I only have the one but everytime I think about what it will cost me I think of what other RC stuff i could buy and that pretty much nips it in the bud lol
I was once walking my greyhound in the grounds of quite a posh country estate, and there was a huge open field so I thought I’d let him off the leader.
As I did he took off full sprint across the field toward this tree, little did I know he’d spotted a crow on the ground from about 500 yards away- he got all the way to the tree where the crow was without it realising and tagged it as it tried to take off last minute 🤦‍♂️ Me, the wife and kids all shouting full bore of him in this posh estate as he’s knacking this poor crow fully expecting to get kicked out! Then literally 5 mins later, my staffy Buster takes off and goes for a swim in their fancy pond outside the Manor House, and as I’m dragging the idiot out (he didn’t swim well and was looking at me with panicked eyes as he realised it wasn’t deeper than him lol) my greyhound takes a running jump over my head straight into the pond too!!! What a day out that was 😂😂
I saw a greyhound race once. I was blown away by how fast them suckers are. Absolutely astonished

I've thought about getting another tat as I only have the one but everytime I think about what it will cost me I think of what other RC stuff i could buy and that pretty much nips it in the bud lol

I saw a greyhound race once. I was blown away by how fast them suckers are. Absolutely astonished
I’m the same mate want loads of tats but always think of something I need to spend them money on haha and yeah we go to the track sometimes for a meal and a few bets it’s amazing how fast a racing dog is lol

my dogs also love carrots! Its one of their favorite treats, well besides actual meat lol

I had a husky. If you fed him a bowl of stew. He would gulp it down and lick and slerp and walk away leaving the carrots in the bottom of the bowl.

I had a husky. If you fed him a bowl of stew. He would gulp it down and lick and slerp and walk away leaving the carrots in the bottom of the bowl.
I had a husky the same way. I also had a chow mix that would eat corn off the cobb with front teeth. She also stole carrots, apples, potatoes, and damn near the cupboard.

The lab rotti, he would undo my lid and help himself if he was thirsty, after he licked the sweat of the jug.

I had a husky the same way. I also had a chow mix that would eat corn off the cobb with front teeth. She also stole carrots, apples, potatoes, and damn near the cupboard.

The lab rotti, he would undo my lid and help himself if he was thirsty, after he licked the sweat of the jug.
My greyhound is greedy AF the kids always lose their sweets and crisps if they leave them laid around even hidden under pillows he finds them- he even managed to eat a whole plate of chicken dinner covered in foil without moving the foil, and has eaten a whole chicken carcass off the kitchen bench in about 2 mins lol 😂

Last edited:
Mum greyhound is greedy AF the kids always lose their sweets and crisps if they leave them laid around even hidden under pillows he finds them- he even managed to eat a whole plate of chicken dinner covered in foil without moving the foil, and has eaten a whole chicken carcass off the kitchen bench in about 2 mins lol 😂
My big Aussie woofed down a half a batch of pot brownies once when I left them on top of the stove to cool. Poor bastard regretted that 🤣🤣🤣
I never felt so sorry for an animal in all my life. Poor dog couldnt sit up straight for like 12 hours. took him 2 full days to recover from that. My wife sat up with him all night that night.

Hes notorious for eating stuff of the counter if you dont push it all the way back against the wall were he can't reach it.

My big Aussie woofed down a half a batch of pot brownies once when I left them on top of the stove to cool. Poor bastard regretted that 🤣🤣🤣
I never felt so sorry for an animal in all my life. Poor dog couldnt sit up straight for like 12 hours. took him 2 full days to recover from that. My wife sat up with him all night that night.

Hes notorious for eating stuff of the counter if you dont push it all the way back against the wall were he can't reach it.
My cousins dog (Rottweiler/Doberman cross) ate half ounce of hash once, when we came back and realised what he’d done we checked on him and he was laid on the couch having a bad time, poor dog didn’t know what hit him 😂 luckily after a good sleep he was ok, he never touched anything that even remotely smelled like weed after that 😂👍

My cousins dog (Rottweiler/Doberman cross) ate half ounce of hash once, when we came back and realised what he’d done we checked on him and he was laid on the couch having a bad time, poor dog didn’t know what hit him 😂 luckily after a good sleep he was ok, he never touched anything that even remotely smelled like weed after that 😂👍
Freakin' Cody's dumb arse got in to the trash can and got ahold of some cheesecloth Id used to strain some weed butter with and licked the crap out of it until i caught him. He wasn't nearly as bad off that time and the brownies but he did not have a good time lol. After that I started making sure he couldnt get to anything like that. Although I dont make edibles anymore.