Ofna Monster Pirate Mod's?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clintd

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Are there any mod's left for the Ofna Monster Pirate? If so could you post some links or photos? I just bought one used and I like to mod the hell out of things.
Thank you all in advance.

ClintD

That's it? nobody else has any pics or idea's. I don't mean only store bought stuff. Any mod's. :shrug:

Clintd said:
That's it? nobody else has any pics or idea's. I don't mean only store bought stuff. Any mod's. :shrug:

What kind of mods are you looking for or are you just looking to spend money?
If you're looking for mods, what I would do is run it and see what it does and compare it against what you want it to do differently or better. This way, you don't buy something that you don't need just for the sake of having a "mod".

I basically just want to see what can and what has been done to one. I just purchased a used one and should be receiving it in a few days. When ever I buy a used RC I dissemble the whole thing. Then inspect and replace anything worn and upgrade any week links. To be quit honest with you, I’ve never really seen anything done to a MP. I’ve only seen photo's of new kits.

Back