Just picked up a TLR Tuned LMT 4X4 Solid Axle Monster Truck Kit and would like body suggestions

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ferrebee88

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
I was at my local hobby shop yesterday to pick up some paint and ended up walking out with a TLR Tuned LMT 4x4 Solid Axle Monster Truck Kit. This will be my first RC monster truck. I know the standard LMT has a flip back body with built in cage, but this tuned racing kit has the carbon fiber frame that goes up into where the cab of the body was. There are some JConcepts Big Foot bodies that would look amazing on this rig, but I would like to put a body on that I can put a driver figure in like on the original. I wonder if I could remove the carbon fiber top braces and replace with the body and cage like the original or if those have to be there for support? Any other advice would be greatly appreciated. I got some proline MT wheel/tires with it and plan on putting a Castle Copperhead with a Holmes Hobbies puller pro 2600kv and a MKS servo.

LOS04021T1_A10_QBTB6XLO.jpg
LOS04027_A14_IKC99B3V.jpg