Anyone running Losi LMT Mega trucks in here?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeremy15086

RC Newbie
Reaction score
I have a LMT Mega King Sling... I was going to sell it but boy do I enjoy it! I have a heavily modded Kraton 6s which is great but I can't use it all the time. I want to use the King more but I feel I need to upgrade it to all aluminum parts and get some monster truck tires for it because I don't really want to drive it in mud and it flips too easy on anything else. Anyone else here have one?

I’ve got a couple of the regular LMT’s (Grave Digger, Son-uva Digger) and they are tons of fun! One is basically stock and the other has Treal axles. The aluminum Treal axles, some limiting straps and a decent servo with a better servo saver make these things extremely tough imo. I love bashing them around my yard, jumping off tree roots and bumps in the grass is hilarious! Always puts a huge smile on my face. 😁👍

I’ve got a couple of the regular LMT’s (Grave Digger, Son-uva Digger) and they are tons of fun! One is basically stock and the other has Treal axles. The aluminum Treal axles, some limiting straps and a decent servo with a better servo saver make these things extremely tough imo. I love bashing them around my yard, jumping off tree roots and bumps in the grass is hilarious! Always puts a huge smile on my face. 😁👍
What he said !!!! They are much fun with a few upgrades first 10 min I broke the axel but now with aluminum axles and straps they can take a beating !!

AB3D5504-FA53-4322-A861-9346E57A5EFD.jpeg

Back