Sold / Found FS: HPI RS4 2 w/xtm 24.7

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kwong2001

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Like the title says, it's an HPI RS4 2 with an XTM 24.7. Has all new plastics with the exception of the steering servo's mounts. Basically almost all on the car is new with less than 10 tanks. Brand new foam tires, nothing wrong with the car other than the one-way bearing is going out, might just need to be cleaned.

Selling because I just plain don't use the car anymore.

XTM 24.7 engine.
Wolf Pack Radicals lower chassis
Wolf Pack Radicals upper chassis
Wolf Pack Radicals chassis brace
Wolf Pack Radicals .21 conversion kit.
Blue aluminum OFNA Clutch
CVD's all around (one is slightly bent)
HPI 2-speed with 20/37 gears.
Generic OFNA radio
Futaba failsafe.
1200mah 5 cell hump pack
Hitec HS-545MG (high torque metal gear servo for the throttle)
Hitec HS-311 Steering servo
HPI Graphite front shock tower
HPI Graphite rear shock tower
Aluminum shock bodies
80 wt. shock oil all around
HPI Pink springs (rear)
HPI Blue springs (front)
(2) HPI Stage-d solid axle conversion kit
Robinson Racing ball differential
Robinson Racing disk brake kit

Asking $200 OBO

DSCN1238.gif

DSCN1239.gif

DSCN1240.gif

are you looking to trade something or do you need just the money and also how fast does that thing go

Just looking for money, so no trades.

As for speed, I think it's only geared to maybe 65mph, HPI doesn't have many options for gearing. If you ran the 32T diff gear from the nitro mini and a 25T pinion, then the gear ratios would be somewhere around 75mph easy, but that would mean getting a custom 25t made.

There may be a 22t pinion gear for the clutch bell, but I think you'd need a threaded clutch bell, that would give about a 71mph top speed with the stock 39/18 differential gears.

Last edited:
How easy does it start?

Got a body for it? kinda hard t ofind with the pipe

Kwong takes great care of his stuff. The 24.7 is a great mill thats got all kinds of life before it dies.

rcnut143 said:
How easy does it start?

Got a body for it? kinda hard t ofind with the pipe

It doesn't start the easiest cuz the one-way is going out, but if it's replaced, it should start just fine. It's just right now there's only a few compression strokes before the one-way slips. It does start up though....and also runs just fine.

As for a body, i've got a Lotus body, but it doesn't fit cuz of the header. I was in the process of buying a 1/8th onroad header, but it hasn't been at the top of my list since I don't use the car much.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.