HPI RS4 Stage D drift build #1

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really amazing! It's always exciting to see updates to your RC projects.
Thanks for sharing the updates on your project!

Picked up some special Weld Overdose mineral oil for the shocks. Filled them and bled them, it’s super cool having adjustable damping 👍

I then started polishing more parts like a maniac. I took apart the gearbox and did the gear shaft and hot bodies brake disk
84EEEB61-0288-4040-BCD0-093726EE183D.jpeg

ABCB47A8-CA9B-40EC-AEEF-6C4D6F71EAEF.jpeg

Check out the reflection on that disk
1D1E273D-CC2C-46D1-986F-ADEFD6231BCF.jpeg

Also picked up a new HPI servo, polished the linkages and assembled everything. Really trying to get this car done
54D35A7A-F434-4EB0-AD98-E2BB3D987FE4.jpeg

I'm really sorry!!! I too did the same thing many years ago: sold a lot of nice RC cars because I had given up the hobby. Luckily, though, I kept some material and a few cars that I couldn't sell. And that was my great good fortune! Because the passion for RC cars never went away completely, and every now and then it comes back. If I had sold everything, it would have been really hard for me to start over again, especially financially.
Good luck with everything friend! :thumbs-up:

I'm really sorry!!! I too did the same thing many years ago: sold a lot of nice RC cars because I had given up the hobby. Luckily, though, I kept some material and a few cars that I couldn't sell. And that was my great good fortune! Because the passion for RC cars never went away completely, and every now and then it comes back. If I had sold everything, it would have been really hard for me to start over again, especially financially.
Good luck with everything friend! :thumbs-up:
Thanks

There are a couple I’ll be keeping especially the one that I received as a gift. It was fun to build these cars but life happens and the time comes to move on

Thanks

There are a couple I’ll be keeping especially the one that I received as a gift. It was fun to build these cars but life happens and the time comes to move on
I completely understand. It is great that you want to keep some of your patterns, especially the ones you received as gifts. They are precious memories that will stay with you forever.