• GIVEAWAY: ASSOCIATED DR10 DRAG CAR and GIFT CARD!!! ENTER NOW!!

First crawler build

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Xraycer

RCNT Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Flying
Wanted to see how well the RGT did on an incline and was able to get like 46° with smooth wood no grip and body on. Added some carpet and with body on did 49-50° and without body did 53-54°. Can tell with a little more weight up front should get a few more for sure. Pretty awesome though for what little I've done to it! View attachment 132796 View attachment 132797
Yeah, the performance goes way up when you don't have as body, even a very lightweight one. It's a balancing act that you have to decide for yourself on how much body details you want to and how much crawling performance you're willing to sacrifice to make your rig look pretty. Me? I like a pretty rig! 😀

Edough13

RCNT Talkaholic
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
Yeah, the performance goes way up when you don't have as body, even a very lightweight one. It's a balancing act that you have to decide for yourself on how much body details you want to and how much crawling performance you're willing to sacrifice to make your rig look pretty. Me? I like a pretty rig! 😀
Ya I'm kinda in-between as I want a good looking rig but also want the most climbing ability I can get. Probably look into a different body eventually that I can paint and will be really light being the thinner lexan.