E-savage help plz

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

h8z2luze

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Well I broke one of the axles that goes from the diff to the wheel. Is there any upgraded ones I can stick on there? I'm guessing MIP probably makes some...

flm savage should be posting soon, he bashes his stuff hellaciously so he probably will have an answer

Well this is what i did lol

148qis6.jpg

2lkz6sz.gif

Tell 'em how you did it lol

lol shut up charlie....

Fine... i did this... if you can see.

Reversed hella fast then did a flat ground backflip then it didnt go anywhere lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
haha, you coulda just said "doing backflips"! I didn't even know you had a video, although I couldn't see anything. I think there's something wrong with my monitor, all I could see was black and I heard some "whirring, crash, clack clack, vroom" noises

haha, you coulda just said "doing backflips"! I didn't even know you had a video, although I couldn't see anything. I think there's something wrong with my monitor, all I could see was black and I heard some "whirring, crash, clack clack, vroom" noises

no it was dark lol it looked a lot brighter before i uploaded it.

Nope didn't see it, but heard some cracking noise like charlie said.

i don't believe anyone is making cvd's for this thing yet other than the ones that come with the exarm conversion from gcm. I am guessing you aren't looking to spend over $300 on the savage right now. They do have a few write ups on the e-savage forum about frankensteining emaxx axles into it by boring this out and trimming that. If you want, i have all my stock axles, minus one diff-to-wheel one. I did the exact same thing you did so thats where the 4th one is. If you want them all, along with all my stock arms, i can get them to you for the cost of shipping. all the arms are like new and the other shafts look great.
Bottom line: the exarms and rd logics extended cvd's are the best but stockers will get the job done.

here is mine
IMG00596.gif

i don't believe anyone is making cvd's for this thing yet other than the ones that come with the exarm conversion from gcm. I am guessing you aren't looking to spend over $300 on the savage right now. They do have a few write ups on the e-savage forum about frankensteining emaxx axles into it by boring this out and trimming that. If you want, i have all my stock axles, minus one diff-to-wheel one. I did the exact same thing you did so thats where the 4th one is. If you want them all, along with all my stock arms, i can get them to you for the cost of shipping. all the arms are like new and the other shafts look great.
Bottom line: the exarms and rd logics extended cvd's are the best but stockers will get the job done.

here is mine
IMG00596.gif

Thanks man. PM sent!

Back