The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It will keep going as long as I have a bank card.... :D

Canon EF 50mm F1.8 lens to replace the one that got broken, a cheapo remote shutter release to replace the one that I gave away. Some bore brushes, a 42 inch double rifle bag, a HIVIZ front sight for the MK IV, and a set of Queen sized sheets.

Shock caps for my Stampede 4x4 and the thermometer...

shock caps.jpg
thermogun.jpg

Just ordered a set of front RPM arms for my ERBEv2. Ripped a pillow ball out last fall and "fixed" it in the field by using a small ziptie jammed in it to get me by. Although, I vaguely remember seeing that the 1.0 RPM arms work on the 2.0... which I have a full set of from when I transferred all the necessary parts over when I got the 2.0 roller. I had true-track on the rear, which won't work, but pretty sure the fronts would... without the v1 rpm carriers. Guessing the 2.0 ones may be more beefy. If not, I still have a backup set on the old chassis in the closet.

A set of RPM towers for my stampede 4x4 vxl. Noticed while looking at it yesterday after installing sway bars that my rear tower was cracked in the middle.

An esc plate for my outcast as when I mounted my max6 in it, I mounted it too far forward and had to grind a bit off my Armor Werks servo mount so it would fit. Then after thinking about it, I need more of a gap as chassis flex will likely smash the side of the servo mount into the esc, so grinding it was a bit of a waste... although, I can't easily move it more than a couple mm, so I'll end up with about 4mm gap which is good anyway.

Also, more canned air.

Just got my proline rock crusher wheels in and placed order for more competition cut foams from Crawlerinnovations and some more wheels from Amazon. get my proline Hyrax tires Monday.

This is for my crawler I am building. I ordered it today....

hobbywing.png

That's what I have on my dually. I prefer that 1080 to the Mamba Micro X crawler ESC for the simple reason that you can program the 1080 with the card on an external port. The Mamba Micro X you have to have the Castle link and a laptop in order to program it.

I agree, this will be my second one and zero issues with my first one.

Havent bought much exciting for a long time. Did buy a '11 Colorado 2wd 3 or 4 weeks ago. Havent gotten rims yet but soon hopefully. Did, of course, do my stereo first thing. Running JVC head unit, Skar Audio mids and highs and single 10".

Paid for my chemical applicators license test yesterday too and mexican food for lunch.

Oh, I did buy a new matress a month or more back too, Dream Cloud. Old one had to much action.....ok, probably not.

Paid for my chemical applicators license test yesterday too and mexican food for lunch.

Oh, I did buy a new matress a month or more back too, Dream Cloud. Old one had to much action.....ok, probably not.

Good choice on the sound system.
I'm guessing the chemical applicators license is needed for whatever you'll have to use to clean your toilet after that mexican food.

Good choice on the sound system.
I'm guessing the chemical applicators license is needed for whatever you'll have to use to clean your toilet after that mexican food.
The chemical applicators license is required for the anti-dust materials for RC models. Do you have yours? lol