What did you drive today?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fiddlesticks Cancer GIF by Deez Nuts NFT
That’s what I’m talking about!!!! 👍

Ohh my bad RCs taking rest but that’s what I drove home today, the front plastic wheel has flat spot from attempting drifts.

That’s best idea 💡 yet and maybe put lil 2 stroke on it hummmm
Banshee motor. Or cr500. No replacement for displacement. Happy building. May God bless your soul on the maiden voyage. 🤣🤣

Sledge Sunday and guests.

The Sledge held together at the dirtpark. The only dead sailor was the wing mount, I already have a Garage Life mount on order.
The Kraton's handling really tightened up with the V6 bellcrank. It was a rager in the berms.
The Izzi, three walks and a fair portion of a half a dozen donuts. The girl can eat.

20240107_091900.jpg

Sledge Sunday and guests.

The Sledge held together at the dirtpark. The only dead sailor was the wing mount, I already have a Garage Life mount on order.
The Kraton's handling really tightened up with the V6 bellcrank. It was a rager in the berms.
The Izzi, three walks and a fair portion of a half a dozen donuts. The girl can eat.

View attachment 178554
Beautiful pup.

Sledge Sunday.

It's 16f with a 7-8mph wind, it's F-ing cold out. No mud today and that's a good thing because my garden hose is frozen. My Garage Life wing mount lasted for about 40 seconds. It was a nasty cold drive, but I haven't been out in a week so I'm glad I went.

20240114_104353.jpg

Back