The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I orderred a new screen for my resin printer because it's going out as expected.

Some of you will understand this ;)

dJ3WUQt.png

DPPjvkU.png

Pjdx8zZ.png

Guns, guitars, RCs, woodworking. Throw in a couple of ATVs and a camper, I keep busy.

I bought a gear for the wife's stampede and some battery connectors. Oh and some batteries for my metal detector. Tis the season..... ;)

Gold.JPG

I used to do that around here but just didn't find enough interest locally. My call sign is KC5HVW I have a technician's license. I still have my radio but I just haven't hooked it up in my new house. Send a pic of your new radio

Very cool. I reload myself and I need to get into the gun room and load up some .223. I shot a few the other day.

I ordered the new axial Capra today. And ordered a set of Pro-Line flat iron XL tires. A new hobbywing 1080 ESC. Everything will be in on time for my competition this weekend.

I have the Hobbywing 1080 and when set up with the program card it works awesome.

I bought wheels and tires today, well they came in today. I've been working on a crawler build for a while now, you all know how life gets in the way sometimes...