World's First HPI Blitz Sway Bar

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ccrider

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
After much scearching the net and could not find a sway bar kit for my beloved Blitz. I set out on a mission to make one my self.

I have done it!

Here are some pic's

DSC02586.jpg

And Here,

DSC02587.jpg

Here Too,

DSC02588.jpg

And Finally Here.

DSC02589.jpg

Let me know what you think.
BTW It works like a dream

Its kind of hard to see from your pics. What parts did you use. As far as what I think, if it works like a dream, then I like it lol!

what are those silver cubes on the chasis?

the silver cubes are chassis weights. they are used to help balance the chassis for more consistent handling and flight patterns...

+2 on...what parts did you use, and what are the zip ties attached too

Right now I just drilled some holes to feed the ties threw but, I will be getting a proper mount for it soon a I can find a good match. I need the extra weight to keep the truck stuck to the track as i would be flipping over without them. So far I have had grate luck and because of my performance I have sold 3 more Blitz's at my LHS.:D After all the tricks that I have done this is a BEAST.
:first_place:

I did not know that about the weights. that is a really good idea I might have to try that.

What did you use for the bar itself? Is it just for a different car or did you make it?
I just got a blitz and was wondering if i could get a sway bar. Well, guess you answered my question.

All of of the items I used are official HPI products just reengineered mince the zip-ties.

nice work on that and balancing your chassis. I've seen your pics on another forum,,,

Nice work!

Just curious, how many oz. of weight did you add?

Also, what ESC and turn motor are you running? Is that an LRP SPX TC? And two connectors on the battery?

nice ....tell me if though zip tie hold up....

question was never replied to above... but I still find it quite odd how there is a traxxas connector to a Deans...

Very interesting..I'am forwarding this thread on to my buddy..:thumbup1: has anyone tried to fab the sc10 ones to the blitz?

Very interesting..I'am forwarding this thread on to my buddy..:thumbup1: has anyone tried to fab the sc10 ones to the blitz?

I was just now thinking of that ....

and as for the sway bar how did you mount the weights ?

I was just now thinking of that ....

and as for the sway bar how did you mount the weights ?

those weight look like wheel weights(sticky) you can buy those @ any auto parts shop like auto zone,american auto. maybe even walmart might have them?

Back