What music are you listening to RIGHT now?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I forgot about this song. Sending this out to our resident Frogman @Tunepipe. Not sure what you did in the military brother, but this is a cool ass song (reminded of this one in season one of Yellowstone).

Probably my fav of there is this one

Last edited:
I forgot about this song. Sending this out to our resident Frogman @Tunepipe. Not sure what you did in the military brother, but this is a cool ass song (reminded of this one in season one of Yellowstone).

Probably my fav of there is this one

SEALS, squids, frogmen are badass. I never got to work with them on a professional level, just random social interaction, friends of friends etc but always cool dudes. Can't forget about the boat team guys too.

I'm not a county fan or the generic patriotism stuff, but this song definitely pulled at my heart strings. The guy in video is a badass too.

SEALS, squids, frogmen are badass. I never got to work with them on a professional level, just random social interaction, friends of friends etc but always cool dudes. Can't forget about the boat team guys too.

I'm not a county fan or the generic patriotism stuff, but this song definitely pulled at my heart strings. The guy in video is a badass too.

I don't know if TP was a Frogman, but he likes frogs lol.

I never was the kind of guy that would have done well in the military unless I was behind a computer or something. I always wanted to be that guy though. But gym class even scared me. I was just too damn clumsy and had a bad knee to boot. I was kinda naive back then though to the kinds of jobs available in the military. I would have tested pretty high and probably could have had some nice choices. If I thought I could have made it through basic, I would have enlisted. My younger brother tried, but he had a bad knee as well and they said nope.

My best friend went into the air force and was a borderline genuis. And he ended up in one of those refueling planes over Bagdad during Desert Storm. Now he works in a factory. I always thought he was an under-acheiver lol. I remember getting letters from him and watching it on the news every moment I was home. Pretty crazy stuff.

Right now, off my stereo I'm jamming to...

White Zombie - More Human than Human

I also have a bunch of disturbed lined up and some other awesome hits. I love hard rock. :)
I'm.listening to country

I never was the kind of guy that would have done well in the military unless I was behind a computer or something. I always wanted to be that guy though. But gym class even scared me. I was just too damn clumsy and had a bad knee to boot. I was kinda naive back then though to the kinds of jobs available in the military. I would have tested pretty high and probably could have had some nice choices. If I thought I could have made it through basic, I would have enlisted. My younger brother tried, but he had a bad knee as well and they said nope.

My best friend went into the air force and was a borderline genuis. And he ended up in one of those refueling planes over Bagdad during Desert Storm. Now he works in a factory. I always thought he was an under-acheiver lol. I remember getting letters from him and watching it on the news every moment I was home. Pretty crazy stuff.

There's so many opportunities but also dead ends in the military.

It's one of those "you don't know till you try it". Cyber security is huge, especially in the Air force. Some of guys that I thought would would make excellent Infantryman, turned into dirt bags. Then of course there was the unlikely to succeed ones. But they found their calling and became excellent soldiers. I would still be doing it but I got injured pretty bad off duty and unfortunately cut my career short. It's definitely not for everyone though.

unnamed.png

Last edited:
Very cool. What would you call that genra? Synth Rock? Synth Grunge? It's quite different, and some of the effects in the songs remind me of 80's video game synth sounds. I also here a tad bit of Corrosion of Conformity, Alice in Chains, and a few others in their music. I love it! Thanks for sharing that brother. It's gonna be playing next time I am at the bench tinkering.

Back