What are you thankful for?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is nothing I’m thankful for got bad news last night cried all night. So with this said all my RCs up for sale and I’ll probably have to delete this App

@TRAT - sorry to hear that, truly.

I am thankful for my good health (knock on wood) my loving and supporting wife and family. I am thankful for my job/career and that I haven't managed to (too)seriously injure myself with all of the completely stupid poop I've done in my life :D

Thankful for my health. I've never broken any bone. During the corona virus I only got sick once, which took 4 days and it just felt like I catched a cold. Fun fact: I wear glasses, and today they slipped from my head and my reflex was to catch them. Well nope, I hardly bumped the stand right into my eye and it made me cry in my right eye for 15 minutes LOL. Well thank god I'm not blind.
I'm also thankful for my very "cleverness🧠" I'm on the highest dutch level in school systems in college, though that doesn't prove too much🤣 I can concentrate and understand anything that interests me. Always been strong at math chemistry physics etc, with anything else I'm proud with sufficients. I'm seriously in the middle of a testweek rn, I had a chemistry and dutch test today, and I'll have a math and English test tomorrow. The problem is, their "English" is just Cambridge's term for learning a dead old British language that nobody speaks, except those that want you to💀 praying for the best
There is nothing I’m thankful for got bad news last night cried all night. So with this said all my RCs up for sale and I’ll probably have to delete this App
This forum needs your jokes I'm being serious

But the thing is, who eats the cookie part? The cream is the best, and only the best.
We should migrate to the Oreo thread if we still want to talk about oreos. Lol
You can send me the cookies!
I'm thankful I can just scroll to the bottom... :hehe:

You guys covered most everything else... but I'm really glad my family lives close, so we don't have to deal with travel stress.
😲
You’re not thankful for OREOS?
(I’m joking, of course)

Last edited: