What music are you listening to RIGHT now?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Late night cleaning and poop posting music.
Screenshot_20211215-235355_YouTube Music.jpg

A cool original song by the daughter of a guy that gives guitar lessons that I follow. Not sure why someone this talented doesn't try to promote themselves more, but she is really good.

Haters gonna hate but I'm listening to Christmas music. Lol. It puts me in a good mood. The exact song that's playing right now is The Killers- Dont shoot me santa.

Found this little gem. Sounds better played faster, like it was in Yellowstone.

Damn cbaker, how do find your music? I'm guessing type "most obscure bands no one ever heard of before" in the google search bar lol.

I accidently found it while looking for copy right or royal free music for my vids!..🤣😂
Now the music comes to me because I am subbed to the 666MrDoom channel ,but there is a
huge fan base for it!..👍
There is a few sites out like Morphy & Moon Safari Stoner Rock!..😎
Some people just get burned out on listening to the same stuff ,for me as well because
I grew up with classic rock ,so I am burned out on it an also it brings back too many memory's!

I've played for many years but unfortunately too many breaks from it so I'm not anywhere close to where I would like to be.
Ever since I was knee high to a grass hopper I've been around guitars. My whole family used to play but they are all gone now.
This is my uncle on the left and my dad on the right. They were incredible players. Another pic of my uncle in his band.
My uncle used to sing the song to me "Big John", my name.

Tim and Dad.jpg

Tim.jpg