This for music lovers

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TRAT

Hardcore RCTalk User
Rig of the Month Winner
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
  5. Flying
For you @Tunedpipe and any others that have skills or just loves playing music. So here only pics I have now my stuff. More to come soon. Any other tricks up people’s sleeves? Passion for any hobby is always an inspiration. Love to see people’s work what they love.

IMG_0066.jpeg

IMG_0025.jpeg

IMG_0027.png

IMG_0028.jpeg

IMG_0134.jpeg

IMG_0135.jpeg

I also do art work too these are still to be finished my family has all the ones I did finish

Attachments

• IMG_0136.jpeg
    IMG_0136.jpeg
    648.5 KB · Views: 23
Beautiful, I love the colors.
One of my amps is a Roland Micro Cube but one of my grandkids put a pencil through one of the speakers so I built it into a mini stack with a
Eminence Cannibus Rex Speaker. It makes for a awesome bedroom amp and it's pretty much all I use.

Beautiful, I love the colors.
One of my amps is a Roland Micro Cube but one of my grandkids put a pencil through one of the speakers so I built it into a mini stack with a
Eminence Cannibus Rex Speaker. It makes for an awesome bedroom amp and it's pretty much all I use.
What drops you play? And chords do you use? I’m usually drop D and looking for an effects processor I use to have one miss it. A cab style not foot unless it’s a combo one.

If anything just drop D but rarely.
I use a lot of 7th and dim, chords. I love playing melodies and jazz.
I'm pretty much just a noodler more than anything. More Blues than anything.
I jam with backing tracks.
I want another tube amp but have to wait until after the holidays.
Both my Bugera's took a dump. I have the G 20 and G5. I love how they sound but it would be less money just buying a new one.
I also have a 100W Fender Champion but it's way too much amp for me.
I'm thinking about trying a Orange Micro Terror or the Micro Dark.

Last edited:
Back