What music are you listening to RIGHT now?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well here ya go
Here is a very cool story for you. Alice In Chains was a Seattle band and when they first went out on tour the band "Unburdened"
opened for them and my brother was the drummer for Unburdened. He took lessons on the drums from Neil Peart who was the drummer for Rush and he took lessons because Peart used the double bass drum. This was many years ago obviously so I don't remember the exact detail and I used to have a flyer he sent me when they went out on tour. I lost it somewhere in the process of moving many times.
My brother passed away with cancer about 10 years ago.

Here is a very cool story for you. Alice In Chains was a Seattle band and when they first went out on tour the band "Unburdened"
opened for them and my brother was the drummer for Unburdened. He took lessons on the drums from Neil Peart who was the drummer for Rush and he took lessons because Peart used the double bass drum. This was many years ago obviously so I don't remember the exact detail and I used to have a flyer he sent me when they went out on tour. I lost it somewhere in the process of moving many times.
My brother passed away with cancer about 10 years ago.
That's really cool. I never got to see Alice in Chains live, and really wish I had.

I have searched and searched for years trying to find info but no such luck. I haven't stayed in contact with any of my brothers or sisters on my dad's side. Big strange family, trust me lol.

How is it possible that she's actually getting hotter as she's aging?!😮
IDK if Id call her hot anymore...That video was done back in like 88 or 89. Shes looking like shes been rode hard and put up wet these days.
joan-jett-01.jpg

IDK if Id call her hot anymore...That video was done back in like 88 or 89. Shes looking like shes been rode hard and put up wet these days.
View attachment 135799
Yeah, that looks more appropriate. I was confused when I saw that she had posted this video on her YT channel only 7 years ago. I've never heard this cover, so I thought it was just made to look like a throw-back.
Anyways, I think, in that video, she looks way hotter than how I remembered her from the early 80's days.

Yeah, that looks more appropriate. I was confused when I saw that she had posted this video on her YT channel only 7 years ago. I've never heard this cover, so I thought it was just made to look like a throw-back.
Anyways, I think, in that video, she looks way hotter than how I remembered her from the early 80's days.
Thats true but I think its mostly cuz at the point in her career when she made that video she already had a couple/few hit albums under her belt with the Blackhearts so she had the money for a stylist and all that stuff that she didnt have early in her career like when she was with the Runaways. I just looked it up she did that cover in 1990.

I would also make the same statement about Lita Ford.

Thats true but I think its mostly cuz at the point in her career when she made that video she already had a couple/few hit albums under her belt with the Blackhearts so she had the money for a stylist and all that stuff that she didnt have early in her career like when she was with the Runaways. I just looked it up she did that cover in 1990.

I would also make the same statement about Lita Ford.
I don't think it was about having money for a stylist. JJ was a punk rocker, her hair and look was exactly the way she had wanted it to be.

Lita, I remembered as always being super hot!

I don't think it was about having money for a stylist. JJ was a punk rocker, her hair and look was exactly the way she had wanted it to be.

Lita, I remembered as always being super hot!
They were both good looking back in their Runaway days, imo, but i also feel like both of them got better looking by the time they got a ways in to their solo careers. Not sure why, I was just making a guess.

Last edited:
They were both good looking back in their Runaway days, imo, but i also feel like both of them got better looking by the time they got a ways in to their solo careers. Not sure why, I was just making a guess.
If we're going to be in that era, let's not forget about Pat Benetar, Patty Smythe, and Debbie Harry

Last edited:
If we're going to be in that era, let's not forget about Pat Benetar, Patty Smythe, and Debbie Harry
<3 Pat Benetar. I've heard of Patty but never listened to her I dont believe and I've never heard of Debbie Harry

Back