What did you break today?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And stay off the road! Lol

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

Gotta get something 4x as fast so I can just run away from the cars. Maybe weld a titanium case around it as well hehe

Destroyed the front end of my maxx WOT into the front tire of my wifes parked car. Man between water and tires I'm no good behind the wheel.... Nothing like having more sh*t broken that my wallet can't help me with.

Destroyed the front end of my maxx WOT into the front tire of my wifes parked car. Man between water and tires I'm no good behind the wheel.... Nothing like having more sh*t broken that my wallet can't help me with.

Hey man least the car wasn't moving and destroyed a crap load of parts that you can't get any more. Word to the wise the cars are out to get they're smaller brethren. Sorry to hear that man I learned my lesson to stay on tracks. Good luck with your repairs

I some how shattered the prop on my Traxxas Spartan when it hopped out out of the water spun 180 and it hit the water backwards with the throttle wide open. The shock destroyed the prop on its maiden voyage. Of course I left the spare prop at home so it was the last of my fun.

Man the boat is fast!!!!!

Broke a blade on the old mSR. Got too close to a wall, and the rest as they say is history...

Managed to bend the chassis on my HPI RS4 high speed into gutter/curb. Managed to break LH front lower suspension arm as well and lost a dog bone...

Last month I broke a LS Bulkhead on my MAXX.... I was @ a Graduation Party & I was running my MAXX & my 13 year old cousin kept hounding me " LET ME TRY / LET ME TRY " I PROMISS I WONT BREAK IT " So I gave the Little poop a go @ it... He's got all the space you would want to run in.. & he smacks a fence pole lining the edge of the property @ WOT... I was living pissed off he hands me the remote back & says SORRY & he walks away... OHH I was so so pissed the rest of the party... But I got'em back thou I waited until he was all cleaned up & looking spiffy for a date with his girlfriend to show up so they can go to a movie.. They where both talking buy the pool & I quietly walked up behind both of them & shoved both of them into the water.... BOY was he PISSED @ ME I yelled @ him "THATS FOR BREAKING MY MAXX" he said I damaged his cell phone & is ruined now I SAID NOW where EVEN... WE haven't spoke to each other since......

Last month I broke a LS Bulkhead on my MAXX.... I was @ a Graduation Party & I was running my MAXX & my 13 year old cousin kept hounding me " LET ME TRY / LET ME TRY " I PROMISS I WONT BREAK IT " So I gave the Little poop a go @ it... He's got all the space you would want to run in.. & he smacks a fence pole lining the edge of the property @ WOT... I was living pissed off he hands me the remote back & says SORRY & he walks away... OHH I was so so pissed the rest of the party... But I got'em back thou I waited until he was all cleaned up & looking spiffy for a date with his girlfriend to show up so they can go to a movie.. They where both talking buy the pool & I quietly walked up behind both of them & shoved both of them into the water.... BOY was he PISSED @ ME I yelled @ him "THATS FOR BREAKING MY MAXX" he said I damaged his cell phone & is ruined now I SAID NOW where EVEN... WE haven't spoke to each other since......

A wrecked T-Maxx isn't as bad as a ruined cell phone. Crashes/broken parts just give you a reason to upgrade. Once you get older you'll realize that family is more important a toy.

A wrecked T-Maxx isn't as bad as a ruined cell phone. Crashes/broken parts just give you a reason to upgrade. Once you get older you'll realize that family is more important a toy.

I thought it was funny as hell lmao. I'm 36 and sounds like something I'd do to a family member, but we all have a pretty good sense of humor and love to mess with each other.

My family knows not to go near the lake when I'm around. They know they're gonna get wet. I even threw my own grandma into the lake.

My family knows not to go near the lake when I'm around. They know they're gonna get wet. I even threw my own grandma into the lake.

Lol awesome. I toss whoever I can into my pool. That's why its there...

not just RC stuff but had some friends at my place today running there cars, and i got to ride a yamaha DT125 RE 07

1 friend crashed his thunder tiger SSK through a fence and hit a house and broke a aluminum front right hub carrier, ( actually went through the fence and hit the wall )

my other friend ran his brand new all aluminum thunder tiger TS4N pro while drifting he hit a tire and broke the front right tie rod,
then he hit a slightly raised part of tarmac and fliped his car and hit a fence and bent the rear right top tie rod and snapped rear right bottom tie rod ( was a good sight just saw the car barrel roll through the air and hit the fence )

while getting on my friends DT i managed to catch the rear left indicator and tore it off ( still got to ride it )

Was playing modern warfare 3 and bumped my Xbox when I got up and it put a scratch all the way around the disc hosing it. Freakin $60 bucks bye bye. Sigh...now how will I relieve this frustration every night!! I need to shoot people damnit lol

Back