What did you break today?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

synnyzter

RCTalk Talkaholic
Military Veteran
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
We all share the good news in who bought what so I wonder who broke what? Lol

I shredded my slayers spur today when 2 of my engine screws came loose. Apparently I forgot to locktite them :( Major fail on my part.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

I had a LiPo pack puff on me today. Damn hot weather.

Woah get rid of that damn thing

It's in a bath of salt water as we speak.

That takes an extremely long time. Why not use a light bulb or just discharge it? Hook it to a bulb and stick it in a bucket of sand or something. Goes much quicker and safer.

double whammy on the revo,stripped 2nd primary input gear and snapped a pin on the same shaft,t maxx blew a rear diff mates savy blew a trans again
but on the upside the revo and maxx are good to go again and i did get started on breaking in the nova in the slayer

We all share the good news in who bought what so I wonder who broke what? Lol

I shredded my slayers spur today when 2 of my engine screws came loose. Apparently I forgot to locktite them :( Major fail on my part.

Good thing to Know Synny I am going to locktite my screw's on my NEW Slayer before running today....

---------- Post added at 8:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 7:59 AM ----------

MY issue is when running /bashing with my Friend No matter how small it is if he see's something new on my Rig's he goes to the HS & has too 1-Up me all the time.... For instance Yesterday evening " We where both out bashing " I had a new set of tires on my 4-Tech & he says OHHHH when did I get the tires & wheels... So this Morning he comes up the Alley to my Garage I have a nice little R/C section my dad gave me in the corner " WE Live not even a Block from each other " & he say's Look @ the Tires/ wheels I got for my Slash " Same Pro-Line Wheel's I have different tires Thou " I was Ticked off a bit @ my Friend " I HATE when he does that CRAP..... I also Take notice he likes to SNOOP Around my R/C Bench too a lot I am always telling him about that too.. He says he just like's checking out my Bench because I got nice Glass shelves I store my Rig's on & have nice Lighting Installed & nice Snap-On Clock with a sexy girl & I know he loves my Custom LED TRAXXAS Sign I have hanging above my Bench... " had it made up @ a sign shop " I say Yea Right he's checking to see what I got on my Rig's

Last edited:
I've broken my wallet on upgrades for the house. Most of which the wife wanted which leaves me playing video games instead of RCs while I try and pay that bill downsome before going back to RCs. Thats one of the reasons I havent been on much...its depressing lol.

I've broken my wallet on upgrades for the house. Most of which the wife wanted which leaves me playing video games instead of RCs while I try and pay that bill downsome before going back to RCs. Thats one of the reasons I havent been on much...its depressing lol.

Oh I know that one all too well, except I don't play video games so I'm on here a lot when that happens.

I stripped the spur gear on the rustler when the center bearing let go.

I have found that I rearly break anything any more now that my rigs full of RPM parts.

I Broke the record for consecutive weekends of races being rained out.........4 in a row at 3 different tracks :( Getting Depressing, gonna take up RC boating, wont have to leave my driveway for that, i could pull a Rolex and Do it with no pants :D

Last edited:
I Broke the record for comsecutive weekends of races being rained out.........4 in a row at 3 different tracks :( Getting Depressing, gonna take up RC boating, wont have to leave my driveway for that, i could pull a Rolex and Do it with no pants :D

You must live northern mid west? Its been raining forever here too and I haven't been able to touch my track in weeks. Pissed...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370439633.594483.jpg oops

Monday it was my finger,
y4ube9ev.jpg

Sent from my Pipboy-3000

Technically speaking I did :) haha went right through everything.

Sent from my Pipboy-3000

Rear bumper on my desc210r.......Again!!!!!!

Back