What did you break today?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My C-PAP. I think it got zapped last night when my power went out when a bird got fried on the power transformer on the pole outside my apartment.

Sent from my padded cell...

Not today, but last sunday the belt inside my Losi starter box broke while starting for the main. Doh!

Ripped a pair of brand new Holeshot 2's trying to boil them off the rims. It...doesn't work well with super soft tires =/

You need to grow up some time ;)

Sent from my Pipboy-3000

i hear that if i didnt have french doors and a window in my kitchen i wouldnt bake em.

Well on the bright side I can make a new post in "what did you buy today" lol

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

Cx2 ...out doing some great high and fast figure 8's...and then it happened BLADE STRIKE....she dropout about 70 feet straight into the ground.....both set of blades toast, tail boom shattered, lower rotor head broken, skids and battery box broken, canopy cracked......off to the hobby shop $$$$$$$$$

Ez-start on one if my traxxas crapped out. Simple fix so I get get it on eBay.

Freakin charcoal filter for my well water filter at the vaca house is hosed. Mmmm love the smell of sulfer in the water, yuck!

Broke/wore out the steering servo on my HPI Pulse 4.6, then burned up the new one (thinking i was smarter than i really was). Destroyed the Clutch bell on my HPI Savage X 4.6....fun times...

Broke/wore out the steering servo on my HPI Pulse 4.6, then burned up the new one (thinking i was smarter than i really was). Destroyed the Clutch bell on my HPI Savage X 4.6....fun times...

Ouch. Invest in a good metal gear servo. Hitec ftw

Broke my whole dang katana truck. Well I diddnt some stupid ***** ran it over. Aye way... guess that's what I get for trying to tune it on the street. Live and learn.gotta buy a new engine and a whole bunch of other parts

Man, you're not having much luck with that katana... It seems like you could invest in a new RC for the amount of money and stress that causes you! hahahah

Brandon

Man, you're not having much luck with that katana... It seems like you could invest in a new RC for the amount of money and stress that causes you! hahahah

Brandon

I have to agree. If the carnage is as bad as you're saying, it might be worth scrapping it and buying another RC as Brandon stated. Sometimes that's less expensive than buying the parts to rebuild the rig.

Yea I hear ya man that's my plan. I'll just put the katana aside. Going to buy a new engine for my cen then sell it with all the spare parts and what not to put towards a new buggy or something.

Back