What did you break today?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Radiator cap on my 1:1 car. Now I gotta drain the radiator and find the part that went into the side that feeds the water pump.

Upper link end and a lower link end followed with a busted front bumper on my wraith making my next youtube video. Totally worth the footage I got!!

Hahaha!
More info needed, or is it still being investigated and you can't discuss it?

Lets leave it at he started something he THOUGHT he could finish. And an armbar takedown can hyperextend/snap an elbow and the bones involved.

I'll never understand why people think they can try and fight the police. Night sticks, stun guns, and real guns, no thanks I'll take my ticket and move along officer or just get taken into custody without incident. Never happened to me before, just parking and speeding tickets.
I just hate being asked where I'm going or coming from, I'm a grown man and your not my wife.

In my area the R.C.M.P, D.O.T, Peace officers, or the sheriffs don't ask you where your going or where your coming from they could car less, I think they get lied to enough and they have their BS detector on 11

As for being hauled in I once had an incident, but if you hear my side it's not so bad!....I did get tazered, didn't knock me out but it sure as F**k hurt!

I ain't mad at ya, I've been tased several times. Just in training. And drugs make people insane.

That's really fair! I mean if your going to use it on someone you mind as well know how it feels right

Drugs?...why no officer my eyes are glazed cause I've been eating donuts....lol

Y'all do know one of our regulars here is a cop right? Bahahaha. Go get em officer! Lol

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

It's me, that's why we been talkin bout it.

Oh I didn't know u were too, I meant nikko lol oops. I almost became one, kinda glad I didn't in my location. Yikes

---------- Post added at 2:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 1:55 AM ----------

My venom lipo dropped way low in voltage somehow, no idea how but its hosed :(

Oh I didn't know u were too, I meant nikko lol oops. I almost became one, kinda glad I didn't in my location. Yikes

Come check out the streets i patrol....... Then you can say Yikes.

Maybe i should put some kind of international symbol for police officer somewhere on my posts.........

The short bus rider's Logo and a white helmet that Joey's been using as a barf bucket, Alpine?

Nikko has read&blue cherries under his sig, maybe that'll work for ya, that's the universal symbol for police officers IMO/unless you've got a picture of a badge or something!

At the race, broke another suspension arm during warm up. Time to grab rpm's....can't be having that!

First run with the xs in a while. Got a little too cocky and ran her head on into a retaining wall. Snapped the bolt that holds the shock to the tower and put a good dent in the alloy shock.
Sent from my XT907

Well it wasn't just an a arm. Bearing blew out, hub is wicked loose too so time for some rpm parts.

Back