What did you break today?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
broke an a-arm on the bash savage...no biggie, already fixed...other than that, broke a couple of crackers, and now there's crumbs everywhere...

Nailed a curb head on with the Rusty, bent the lower chassis, cracked the upper chassis as well as the LST rx box and the bell cranks.

Sucks lost the front CVD out of my MGT again. Guess I should have used red Loctite on that set screw. OH and my basher big block maxx decided to explode the homemade gear set into dust.

Snapped the landing gear on my night vapor. Dogbone popped out of cup on my 5T ( NO idea how!) And the nut/washer worked it's way off my pinion gear! (Guess I forgot loctite, whoops!) Lucky nothing was damaged and they were easy fixes. Great day!!

Brandon

Well today I broke 3 new front skid plates on my tmaxx and didn't realize till the third on that maybe something else might be broke so 3-front skid plates and both bulkheads and bent right rear tie rod and broke right rear,rear shock and tower. As well as a brand new body. Aluminum parts ordered and otw

My sanity!
I had to run off to work, so I let this old carpenter and his crew work on the living room floor, I came home to see that they pulled out my stone fireplace and installed a window? He said it wasn't built to code...I told him by today's standards its not, but 35yrs ago when the house was built it was fine!, why oh why didn't he just fix the water damaged floor like I hired him to do, now my living room gets all kinds of warm from being in direct sunlight from 12 on to 8

If he was hired with a signed contract for specific preformed tasks and did additional work not on paper of your consent, you can refuse payment, and nail his ass to the wall if it came to a legal battle...

I fired him! I can do a lot of this myself it will just take me longer since I have little carpentry exp, I did build a rather large tool shed, and replace a whole side of a trailer that was run into by a tractor

The stone fire place is what made me buy this house off of my cousin....now I miss it, and all I can do is look at it in a crushed pile of debris on my front yard

Cracked the bumber of my ford mustang body....excuse to get a new one

Brand New Revo 3.3 a-arm, my excuse for dishing out money for some RPM's :) says the old lady.

Took my newly acquired MGT 4.6 out after fixing a busted pullstarter and ran about 2 tanks through her and lost a rear shock spring and cup.. Just the excuse I was after to go walk around outside and find it, an no I didnt find it.... Oh well I got about 10 more cigarettes to smoke and look...

The carafe to my Cuisinart coffee maker.

p34279z.jpg

Decaf right? Lol I certainly hope not, I may have to take your ban stick to you if you put decaf in your gullet lol

Decaf right? Lol I certainly hope not, I may have to take your ban stick to you if you put decaf in your gullet lol
Absolutely NOT!!!
I buy whole bean 100% Colombian Arabica coffee and grind just enough every morning. Nothing but the best.
You can't make good coffee with a cheap coffee maker.

Shwew good, my parents have the same maker and boy she makes a.good cup of jose

Cuisinart? Not a Bunn? At least you use the right coffee beans.

Back