The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just calculate the final drive ratio with the new tires and adjust your gearing to get it back to where you want it, that is if they are different.
Understand and I may have to do that. I'd just prefer not to have a larger diameter tire. These appear to be about the overall size of a Slash tire, but with the 2.8 inch wheels instead of 2.2. They are definitely wider though and have the offset wheels.

Back-ordered the Tekno MT410 2.0... gotta hang a stocking up this year, maybe it'll get filled with ESC/Motor/etc. :happy:

An EXB rear Notorious chassis brace.

After replacing the front arms on the truck I decide to go through the screws on the underside of the chassis. There seems to be a screw missing. I look in the hole and I can see the stub to a screw. I wonder how many weeks-months I've been driving around with my rear brace flopping about? All I have to say is M2C chassis plates are worth their weight in gold.

Breydon has become a gun guru after playing some FPS games. So I ordered these for Christmas.
Screenshot_20231205_040157.jpg

Get him a gas bb gun. Something that goes boom. 🤣🤣
He has one. He is also into airsoft guns after somebody gave him a few of them. I will be consulting the wisdom of @Xraycer if I do decide to get him any more in the future.

He has one. He is also into airsoft guns after somebody gave him a few of them. I will be consulting the wisdom of @Xraycer if I do decide to get him any more in the future.
Sorry, Bro, but not much airsoft knowledge to offer. I picked up a few just to mess around with, but didn't get very deep into it. I can say that they are fun to kill soda cans with 😃

Sorry, Bro, but not much airsoft knowledge to offer. I picked up a few just to mess around with, but didn't get very deep into it. I can say that they are fun to kill soda cans with 😃
Legos are my favorite. Something about alot of pieces going all over.. 🤣

For under $14 shipped I figured I will try to get this body to fit the Rustler 2wd. I have some spare body mounts for a Stampede, so it should work.
Screenshot_20231210_125052_Samsung Internet.jpg