The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today I scored a Traxxas slash for 30$. Good condition, not a lot of run time according to the tire wear. Body is missing but I have a spare, battery strap and receiver box cover

IMG_20230122_132721394_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230122_132732460_HDR.jpg

I want to build one more 1/24 so when the wife and I go camping with my sister and her B/F then we will all have one.
This is just going to have stock parts. Nothing special.

frame.jpg

I want to build one more 1/24 so when the wife and I go camping with my sister and her B/F then we will all have one.
This is just going to have stock parts. Nothing special.

View attachment 159174

At least you can't launch an scx24 at your sister!

Picked up a barely used Losi 8ight XTE roller with three 4S LiPos that are all in great condition for $400. Also got a box full of spare parts with it too. The XTE is pretty cool because it can be set up as a nitro or an electric. This one is currently set up as electric and will most likely stay that way. That being said I do have a Serpent SRX8T truggy thats electric so who knows if I ever feel the need to add a fourth nitro to my fleet I might change her but I'm just not in to the nitros near as much as I used to be so 🤷‍♂️

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg

Ordered some wheels for my Senton6s/Typhon build! About 98% completed. Just waiting on those and 2 small parts! :thumbs-up: 😁 ✌️ Extra parts ordered to get free shipping. Always good to have extra parts for future damages to my rigs! 😁
Screenshot_20230129_122848_Gmail.jpg