The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you guys send him a message with your address and ask nicely he'll get ya taken care of😉
Oh really. I will have to give that a try. Thank you sir..👍👍
No. They are available for free though. Send me your name and shipping address.
Oh I have no problem supporting the cuz sir... and throwing some $$ your way for all that you do... 👍👍

You already are supporting the site, that green "Supporter" banner proves it. Thank you very much for your support!
Oh yeah I get that sir. It's my pleasure to support this forum. And help you in anyway that's needed sir.. THANK YOU!!!👍👍👍

Today I bought RPM Threaded hinge pins for the Xmaxx build. Tomorrow will be more parts but Uncle Sam don't go to work until midnight. :D

RPM.jpg

Waiting for SSDI payment is a bit tough sometimes but nothing I can do about it. Once a month payday sucks and this month worked out to be a 5 week pay period.

Waiting for SSDI payment is a bit tough sometimes but nothing I can do about it. Once a month payday sucks and this month worked out to be a 5 week pay period.
I love the 5 week months

Today's shopping spree will take me a bit further on my Xmaxx build journey :)

Traxxas HD a-arms, green of course cus the frog said so...
RPM oversize carriers
RPM heavy duty pins with locknuts
Jennys standard pin set with bulkhead tie bars
Front shock towers.

HD arms.jpg
oversize carriers.jpg
RPM.jpg
pin set.jpg
shock tower.jpg

No. They are available for free though. Send me your name and shipping address.
What about to the uk bud? Would you need some £ for that as it’s not stateside post? Don’t mind if that’s the case buddy
So today I bought a new pull cord and carb dust cover for the HSP Camper, let’s see if she runs!!!

What about to the uk bud? Would you need some £ for that as it’s not stateside post? Don’t mind if that’s the case buddy
So today I bought a new pull cord and carb dust cover for the HSP Camper, let’s see if she runs!!!
Yes. Anywhere in the world.

Today's shopping spree will take me a bit further on my Xmaxx build journey :)

Traxxas HD a-arms, green of course cus the frog said so...
RPM oversize carriers
RPM heavy duty pins with locknuts
Jennys standard pin set with bulkhead tie bars
Front shock towers.

View attachment 133401View attachment 133402View attachment 133405View attachment 133407View attachment 133408
Hell yeah man. It's coming along bud...the green arms are looking sweet bud.👍👍 Going to put my HDs in the WD soak tomorrow and put them on Saturday morning.👍👍👍