The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awe it's a baby servo very cute 😍 😊 🤪😜🤣🤣

I've seen those let me know how they are been trying to find someone running them. For 25 30$ their perfect for a spare set..👍👍😁😁
They are quality bearings. It's all I buy if I buy a set. The cheap chinese ones have a crappy, flimsy seal. The Winter Evening stuff has good seals.

They are quality bearings. It's all I buy if I buy a set. The cheap chinese ones have a crappy, flimsy seal. The Winter Evening stuff has good seals.
Good to know bud thanks👍👍

Just got a helluva deal on all the following for my Tikka CTR .308. This thing shot bug holes in a factory stock. I CANNOT wait to re-zero in the chassis. And it matches my Tikka T1X chassis color. I'm super pumped!

KRG X-Ray chassis system
KRG ARCA rail
LOP spacer set
KRG Spigot mount
And a KRG AICS mag

VcNA8k9.jpg

If it isn't one thing, it's another. One more expense I wasn't counting on... :mad:
My phone is splitting in half, like the battery is swelling or something and no sound.

If it isn't one thing, it's another. One more expense I wasn't counting on... :mad:
My phone is splitting in half, like the battery is swelling or something and no sound.
That sucks. Is there any phone repair places in your area?

I don't remember what I ordered to be honest. I prefer the old flip phone because I rarely use mine but I didn't.
EDIT: ok I bought the Apple iPhone SE. Kind of like my phone now. Pretty basic so it works for me. My phone now takes pretty good pics.
Everything I posted in this forum is with my phone.

I don't remember what I ordered to be honest. I prefer the old flip phone because I rarely use mine but I didn't.
EDIT: ok I bought the Apple iPhone SE. Kind of like my phone now. Pretty basic so it works for me. My phone now takes pretty good pics.
Everything I posted in this forum is with my phone.
My dad has that, said its as basic as basic is. I tell him it the senior edition. He still argues with it. 🤣 I'm on a 4 or 5 year old galaxy thats giving the symptoms.

I upgraded from a galaxy s7 edge to a galaxy s10+ about a year ago. I never buy brand new phones. Theyre too stinking expensive. Now with the shortages the new ones are gonna end up being 2 grand instead of one.

I upgraded from a galaxy s7 edge to a galaxy s10+ about a year ago. I never buy brand new phones. Theyre too stinking expensive. Now with the shortages the new ones are gonna end up being 2 grand instead of one.
On on the 7 edge. Best quality camera picture and screen I've had.

My dad has that, said its as basic as basic is. I tell him it the senior edition. He still argues with it. 🤣 I'm on a 4 or 5 year old galaxy thats giving the symptoms.
I've mentioned above that I rarely use mine. I never use it for the web and I hate talking and texting but I have it if the kids get ahold of me.
I quit working, so does my phone... :cool:
Unfortunately technology has got a hold of our yoo hoo's and we can't stop it. Kids now days have no clue what a rotary phone is, 8-track, and many other things.

I picked up this DK4 from Blaze RC for my daughter (and as a test mule for some of my electronics setups). It has Xray plastics on it, based on what I believe is the ‘16 XB4. In the pictures it’s next to a 2021 XB4D. First impressions are good, quality looks excellent. It comes with the rally body and off-road body. I’m looking forward to getting it finished and on to the test track.

9DBD9FB0-3DF7-40DC-B00B-FDD1AF2ACFE8.jpeg

2EA45D91-7745-45FC-B9ED-F9B5095B2093.jpeg

E708E0FF-AE69-4C15-9929-96445D78141B.jpeg

A1E02C4A-7110-404D-8A1A-E01A77F716F4.jpeg

FF1B92AB-0F82-4C56-9C12-FE582243E50B.jpeg

5253BE26-F3C2-43FC-8F5C-65C18E65CF51.jpeg

0A38A2B8-1A15-4525-907F-02D65AD9C7C8.jpeg

1FBCFACA-B13B-4845-BD05-B799B6949FE2.jpeg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Look how my phone started splitting. I keep it next to my chair on a end table and I have never dropped it. I just noticed it today..

View attachment 132842
If you have your phone on while charging, I have read you should stop charging around 80% or it damages the battery. I try to do that as I use my phone a lot, and since I started doing that my batteries seems to be holding up better. At least it did on my S5, which I had for a few years on the same battery.

I've had this almost 4 years. I would think if it was going to crap out charging while on it would have done it a long time ago. Pretty weird though. I'm sure it's the battery. I unplugged it just to see if it will last until Friday when my new one gets here.

I've mentioned above that I rarely use mine. I never use it for the web and I hate talking and texting but I have it if the kids get ahold of me.
I quit working, so does my phone... :cool:
Unfortunately technology has got a hold of our yoo hoo's and we can't stop it. Kids now days have no clue what a rotary phone is, 8-track, and many other things.
Rolledex is my favorite. I'm 31 and I could care less of tv and phones. If its a phone not working, soft resets, and even yanking the battery and draining the caps usually works. Newer phones have the battery sealed in them. I'm almost to the point where I want a faraday cage for my phone.

Ordered a new extruder for my S5. Came in, and they tapped the two screw holes that hold and adjust the spring tension the wrong size. How the F does that happen? It's like they said to hell with adding a different sized drill and tap to the machine and said f-it. Just drill and tap it with the 3mm. Go ahead and give them 4mm bolts though. It really kills me how dumb these Chinese manufacturers csn be sometimes.
Screenshot_20210916-045225_eBay.jpg