The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@WoodiE I have wanted a fish tank for a long time, but the wife is afraid it's to much work, and the cats will be a problem.
They aren't much work at all if you have a good filtration system and don't get nuts overfeeding the fish. I used to raise Oscars and they are the closest thing to an underwater dog as you will ever find. Lots of fun!

They aren't much work at all if you have a good filtration system and don't get nuts overfeeding the fish. I used to raise Oscars and they are the closest thing to an underwater dog as you will ever find. Lots of fun!
100% agreed 👍 It's all bout not over feeding. Same with my turtle🐢 and her tank. When it comes to fish or anything in a water tank. Less food less mess LOL That's awesome my uncle had some Oscars. There are just like piranhas. Had a few of those also.

The Gray C10 SCX24 just came back in stock and it just found it's way into my cart. Adding to the collection 😁

Also grabbed an extra chassis just because they are dirt cheap!
Screenshot_20210803-051552_Chrome.jpg

The Gray C10 SCX24 just came back in stock and it just found it's way into my cart. Adding to the collection 😁

Also grabbed an extra chassis just because they are dirt cheap!
View attachment 130443
NICE!! Looks little good Ole little fun rite there!! Can't have to many chassis. Never know what could happen 🤣🤣

NICE!! Looks little good Ole little fun rite there!! Can't have to many chassis. Never know what could happen 🤣🤣
I am going to build the extra chassis up with hopup parts 😉

Hell yeah. Should be a fun build. That's the way to do it. Build it the way you want.👍👍
Yeah, I think I am going to go with the Furitek Teku esc/motor combo and Treal drivetrain stuff. I need to see what options there are for ordering the gears. I see the stock gearbox is $20.

Now that is a good idea! :thumbs-up:
Yeah, I am glad I bought the C10 this morning. They just jacked the price up $15 on all the SCX10's everywhere.

Actually, a lot of stuff just went up in price. The Losi Grave digger went up $50. Horizon is getting out of hand! 🤬

Last edited:
Yeah, I am glad I bought the C10 this morning. They just jacked the price up $15 on all the SCX10's everywhere.

Actually, a lot of stuff just went up in price. The Losi Grave digger went up $50. Horizon is getting out of hand! 🤬
Thats because Horizon is only about the $$$ and suck. That's why they bought all the rc companies. To make as much $$$ from every angle. And let everyone go from the company they buy. And stop selling RCs and parts if they can't push them out the door fast enough. I really don't like that company as a whole and their business approach. Owned by a bunch of different investment groups..🤬🤬😡😡
Sorry about the rant LOL

I had a bunch of award points at RCPlanet but I noticed last night, they did away with that. Unless I'm just not finding it.