The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've come to learn that Baja's and Harley's have something in common; NO my Baja doesn't leak oil :hehe:, but everything is $100 minimum. I spent about $25 on the bay, and a lot more at DDM.

LMAO ^^ ^^. I got me a monster energy, tolbelrone chocolate bar and primetimes.

If anyone sees me living under the bridge in town, desperately clutching a 5B, don't worry about buying me food, I just need pre-mix. :D I really should stay off the internets, there went another C note. Oh well, at least I'm almost done.........

for now. :p:

HPIguy what are you buying now??

and my purchase for today...$1.25 mountain dew and 35 bucks on a new TKD uni...

dome light and cargo light for my new to me '98 cherokee...now I need to find a door jam switch so the dome lights will shut off. LOL!

$1600 car repair bill... Intake manifold cracked in my old 98 grand marquis. Still cheaper to fix it than buy a new car altogether.

$10.20 for a dozen freshly made bagels. :) later today we'll be heading to Lowes for a few much needed yard items

Yesterday I bought a Losi esc (spare), two packs of RPM rod ends, some Losi EC3 battery connectors, a 17t pinion, since I still haven't gotten my Horizon order. Also two cans of Monster, and a pizza.

New body for my truggy, paint and antenna straw, or whatever u call them.

1 TB portable hard drive to back our computers up...and a gloria jeans carmel chocolate turtle chiller. oh and tried on tuxes for my wedding next year.

$99.99 worth of diesel. New otterbox for iphone 4. Old one's silicone ripped.

Nothing today. Yesterday though I filled up my truck, $109, bought my dad and I lunch at Wendy's and dinner at Jack in the box. And ordered some revo rod ends.

I thought for sure that you would need another crate of 5.56 NATO for your baby, Alpine.....

A wienerschnitzel, which I had with small fried potatoes, fresh peas and a mushroom sauce. :D

Monster
Breakfast burrito from McD's
AKA Enduro Super Soft SC tires
DE Racing XXX-SCT rear rims
ST Racing Concepts CNC Machined Precision Aluminum Steering Bellcrank Set (Silver)
Team Losi Front & Rear Pivot Block Set (4 Degree)
RPM Precision 1/10th & 1/8th Scale Camber Gauge
Team Losi 88T 48P Kevlar Spur Gear $5.49
Team Losi Adjustable Turnbuckle Set (6) (Left/Right)
Team Losi Chassis Dirt Cover
Castle Creations Castle Link USB Programmer Adapter
Robinson Racing 48P Pinion Gear (19T)
SV2 Sidewinder 1/10 12V Sport Car Esc 4600 Combo

And it all comes with a huge grin! :D:D:D

I didn't think there was a difference other than the name. The NATO 5.56 is a .223 semi jacketed round.

2ft long meatball marinara from subway . Hmmm yum yum .