The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I felt like punishing myself, so I bought a Grilled Stuft Burrito, a Grilled Steak Taco, and a large Mountain Dew from Taco Bell.

6 1000mah gensacearespammers 3s lipos, a bud light tall boy, 2 potato logs and 2 egg rolls. Oh and 2 primetime cigars

$99.99 worth of fuel and had a gallon to go. Some miscellaneous kitchen stuff from Amazon, and a 12 pack of Corona!

Earlier this week...

Killzone 3 for the PS3
Skate 3 and Dead Space 2 for the 360

Skate 3 is the best one so far. I LOVE IT. I'm a freestyle junky though so if EA actually puts out a bmx gamed like skate, I will prolly never leave the house again.

Bought $95 worth of diesel today, some odds n ends of stuff from Harbor Freight and some axial axles....

Got my 3.7v 900mah Lithium Ion batteries, new atomizer adapter and a derlin zip tip in the mail from puresmoker.com today for my iCon 1.1 E-Cig!

I bought some HPI Vintage black 5 spoke rims and drift tires for my TT01 and a set of blue alloy 4/40 locknuts for my FT SC10. On Monday I bought a set of alloy knuckles and a BTA steering rod also a set of Losi CVD's and a metal Lockers for my Losi Mini Rock Crawler.So far in 3 days the total is over $120.

Last night I bought a new vehicle, 98 jeep cherokee, since mine got totaled by a lady who couldnt be bothered to stop by the line of cars stopped at a red light. She rear ended me in two ways...loved that truck.

and today I am going to pay for the title and a new bicycle!!!

Today I bought a Dremel 300, some aluminum rod/pipe, misc electrical stuff at Home Depot. Then I got RPM front arms, 5T skid and spark plug protector, new plug and new plug wire for the 5B.

HPI Blitz and some parts, $100 shipped. Godfather's Classic Combo personal pizza. Two cans of Monster, two Milky Way bars, and a V8

Bought 4 2.2 Rok Lox, 4 CAC ez locks, 4 sticks of 3/16 zinc plated rod and a new door knob of my camp trailer...

New wheels and tires for the savvy, new body, paint, body mounts, roll bar, shock socks, shock oil, batt compartment straps, hardened steel pinion, and new shocks on the way under warranty from hpi too! Savage flux overhaul begins tomorrow! :) :)

VP C-hubs, Incision knuckles, VP SLW V1s all around, hexs and beadlocks, wooo,a bacon egg and cheese bagel sandwhich meal from mcdonalds this morning (#12). 1 green monster import energy, 2 corn dogs, and more primetime cigars for lunch

Didn't buy, but received as a gift. My wife got me a nice dewalt multi-position screw driver. I've burned up two lithium B&D's, so hopefully the dewalt will hold up a bit longer than a few months. The last one didn't make it half way through the baja build before it started slipping. The new one isn't lithium... but it did come with two packs. May take one apart and see if I can put NiMH in it.

olds97_lss
My wife got me a nice dewalt multi-position screw driver. I've burned up two lithium B&D's, so hopefully the dewalt will hold up a bit longer than a few months.

Black and decker is for women and for very light home owners use. Dewalt, Milwaukee, porter cable among other contractor grade brands are the way to go on drills, reciprocating saws, and sanders...

b&d and other lessor brands just dont stand up to real use.

2-stroke oil, gas and fuel stabilizer for the toy. Cold drinks and fast food for the big kid playing with the toy.

Well I tried to buy a futuba 2.4ghz 3 channel on ebay for 64 dollars but the guy is fighting tooth and nail to cancel it....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...sJ2tkl8%3D&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK:MEWNX:IT

and I bought this:
1zfso0h.jpg