The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nope. he claimed he sold it locally, but then why didnt he just end the auction? he just didnt like that it sold for so cheap. hell he could have put in an outragous bid to make sure no one got it...

Yesterday I bought another outerwears for my pullstart on the Baja and a couple of misc screws n such, 12 pack of Corona.

Onyx 230 charger, bag of 4-40 locknuts. Old charger was giving me issues, and it's hard to steer when the locknut falls off the steering ball ends.

I picked up a Futaba 3pm radio for my mbx5t. Had a spektrum dx2.0, problems with it since day 1, total junk. Pretty useless when you can only get 100 feet and then u loose signal. Spektrum radios look nice and that's about it.

Oh and I bought a bag of rats for my boa and pythons.

well today was a pricey day...

two full size beds for my son and daughter so i'm pretty much done with my RC budget for a while, but i did manage to sneak in an order at DDM for the baja. 10 Spark plugs for 20 bucks and a few other bits to get the free shipping. :)

well today was a pricey day...

two full size beds for my son and daughter so i'm pretty much done with my RC budget for a while, but i did manage to sneak in an order at DDM for the baja. 10 Spark plugs for 20 bucks and a few other bits to get the free shipping. :)

Lol "sneaking orders" is all I can do for my crawler budget anymore....:hehe:
--

Baught more primetimes, damn these are good :D

Last edited:
That's funny^^^! I can't go there without dropping a hunny so far. Kind of like Walmart.

Today I bought some lexan and some cable ties. Bought the extra maps for COD Black Ops, some Carls JR and I guess that was it.

NON-rc stuff. A BOSS TU-3 Chromatic Tuner Pedal, a 1700 mah power supply for all of my guitar FX, and a Daisy Chain to power them all. :D

Today's purchases:
1600 mah receiver pack for my revo (mine doesn't seem to hold a charge well anymore)
Baja 5B rear wheels/rings
RC4WD rear tires for the 5B to hopefully have less wear when I'm on/off pavement.

Transponder with two extra holsters, some Novak power wires and a few packs of Castle 4mm banana connectors.

Just paid for a East End Machining SNG High Clearance MOA Chassis in Delrin. :D

Tank of gas at $3.99/gallon.:(

Cheese and rice Rob, how much is Diesel there?

Bought myself a minty used T-Maxx tranny combo!

RD Logics aluminum case, Robinson Racing Steel forward gears (standard ratio), RR double slipper with steel spur, hex brake kit with the stock center shafts and brake/ throttle linkage etc all assembled for a whooping $175

Also in the works is the Revo 3.3 "Race Roller" from the sale thread on here...

Two pinions, a rear sway bar kit, and some 3/16 x 3/8 bearings for my XXX-SCT.