The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
8DAC19E3-AB1F-4027-8880-AC1FB06A884D.jpeg

Set of 2.8" trenchers for my eJato:
2018-0517-eJato-TrenchersSide-BodOn.jpg

T-Bone wheelie bar to put on the t-bone skids I've been running for a year. Hoping it helps the wing last a bit longer as the last one got mangled badly. Also new battery box covers because my old ones cracked where it bends and my smaller packs kept falling out last week.
2018-0518-ERBE-TBoneWheelieBar.jpg

I preordered a William Byron 1/24 Darlington Throwback in the Liquid Color variation. It's the rainbow warrior scheme on a camaro.

Aamain stuff came in today... Sensor wire for a stock hobbywing motor, that I got for $20. ??
Some body clips for mine and red ones for my wife’s. Extra motor slide so I can just drop the hoobbywing motor in whenever I want. ✌️
468D1C46-ED48-4940-BFB6-1E5708900F87.jpeg

Ugh... got to work today, shut off my AC, then heard this CLICK CLICK CLICK sound... great. Seems to be the air re-circulation actuator. One of those $30 parts that cost $1000 to replace. Going to try to mess with it tomorrow morning before it gets too hot. Nothing like standing on your head in a foot well trying to remove something up inside your dash when it's 90F outside. I'm sure my monkey mitts will fit in there nicely.

^^^^
Everytime I’ve gotta work under the dash of the trucks I pull the seats out. I’m way too big to try to contort myself into a 1’ cubed area.

I picked up a copy of the black panther, and some LOL surprise balls for my niece Emma.

^^^^
Everytime I’ve gotta work under the dash of the trucks I pull the seats out. I’m way too big to try to contort myself into a 1’ cubed area.

I picked up a copy of the black panther, and some LOL surprise balls for my niece Emma.
Considering all electronic crap this car has... I'd be hesitant to take more out than I absolutely had to. While unpleasent, I was able to replace the part... hands cramped up a few times, but was able to keep my wits about me and not throw wrenches or yank on things. It was a close call a few times.

Rewarded myself with a nice cool drive to the car wash with a cup of mcd's joe and sausage burrito with hot sauce. Pretty sure I'll regret that later too.

Let us know if you see any improvements from reading the book.

Thanks,-I am an avid reader and figured i'd squeeze this book in between a few others I am reading. Figure it can't hurt. I am guessing this will deal w/ mental attitude you have going into a race. I know that I sometimes psych myself out before the race. I compare myself to other drivers who have beat me in the past so I assume that they'll beat me again. Hoping to go in w/ a positive mental attitude.

Picked up a connected car WiFi set up for Big Red. It ought to be interesting to see how it works.