Sometimes, I really don't understand why people argue so much

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidB1126

Team Bomb Pop
Supporter
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
Screenshot 2024-01-14 220405.png
Screenshot 2024-01-14 220426.png
Screenshot 2024-01-14 220443.png
Screenshot 2024-01-14 221448.png
Screenshot 2024-01-14 220932.png
Screenshot 2024-01-14 220508.png

People help me
I help people in exchange

Some people disagree with me, which is alright. Mostly the people on that trashy Reddit platform. I guess they don't have a sense of humor over there.
As I have a great sense of humor. Very sarcastic and witty.

I should stalk people on facebook more.
Its very, very funny

He said I was dumb. Look at him! He is more dumber.
Anybody that would post public pictures like that is dumberer than you, for sure. I bet he isn't even the real father of that baby.

I bought a couple of the urgenex ones or whatever they're called off Amazon for my trx4m hightrail and they actually gave it a bit more pep than the stock battery amd they came as a pair for like 22 bucks plus tax. Cad I'm not sure where everyone's is from on here but I'm a vancouver island boy in bc Canada. We get to pay goofy sales tax and gst on everything here lol. Anyhow they seem to be pretty good batteries. First time really buying the small batteries . For my bigger trucks I've also had good luck and reasonable price from the zee batteries. My complaint with the ones I got was that they're pretty big amd bulky but they do they're job well and are pretty inexpensive .

I bought a couple of the urgenex ones or whatever they're called off Amazon for my trx4m hightrail and they actually gave it a bit more pep than the stock battery amd they came as a pair for like 22 bucks plus tax. Cad I'm not sure where everyone's is from on here but I'm a vancouver island boy in bc Canada. We get to pay goofy sales tax and gst on everything here lol. Anyhow they seem to be pretty good batteries. First time really buying the small batteries . For my bigger trucks I've also had good luck and reasonable price from the zee batteries. My complaint with the ones I got was that they're pretty big amd bulky but they do they're job well and are pretty inexpensive .
I use the urgenex ones in my mini b. Mod carpet racer, whole summer season of indoor carpet racing and some bashing in the basement. Still in good condition
$20 USD. Free shipping if you have prime. Don't know about taxes. Cause its stupid and who pays attention to tax. I don't. Because I really don't understand it yet.
The real one is....

China Art GIF
Rubber duckie, your the one!
You make bath times so much fun!
Hehehe 🤣

The worst thing about getting back into RC is that I had to start a FB account again to find out track information. I abandoned my FB 10 years ago because it was just toxic for the most part. It hasn’t changed much. For the most part the RC community is pretty good but there’s still a non 0% chance to run into assholes like that. Most market place listings feel like a scam too.

...and that is the reason I only seek advice in forums. At least in forums there are usually some veteran people who will generally have good info and often times there will be some sort of consensus between those vets.

Anybody that would post public pictures like that is dumberer than you, for sure. I bet he isn't even the real father of that baby.
I bet he is. 🤣
I should stalk people on facebook more.
Its very, very funny

He said I was dumb. Look at him! He is more dumber.
I think he looks dumberer. 🤣
I don't do Facebook anything. Never have never will. :cool:

I'm only on Facebook just like @BarnFabRC said
Mostly for the local tracks, those we get news from Facebook groups and pages. Most convenient way to get news out there to local racers
Not to mention those reels. They get me. Just look at this:
Screenshot_20240114-211946.png

Back