Sometimes, I really don't understand why people argue so much

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was it that dumbass that was asking if it was worth it? If so I would have told him heck yeah. What an idiot.

I don't know why you would hang on Reddit. It's full of idiots.

Last edited:
Was it that dumbass that was asking if it was worth it? If so I would have told him heck yeah. What an idiot.

I don't know why you would hang on Reddit. It's full of idiots.
I barely made it through much of that Reddit conversation, but @DavidB1126, those arguments ain’t worth your time, much better uses of your energy and knowledge elsewhere.

I don’t mean to go into a fatherly rant, but it’s habit(and it’s years of experience in a business that revolves around well I saw this on YouTube, this is what google says, my brother/cousin/neighbor has been doing this for years he can do it cheaper) 🤣🤣🤣. If that person was convinced they had a deal, just agree and move on 😂

I barely made it through much of that Reddit conversation, but @DavidB1126, those arguments ain’t worth your time, much better uses of your energy and knowledge elsewhere.

I don’t mean to go into a fatherly rant, but it’s habit(and it’s years of experience in a business that revolves around well I saw this on YouTube, this is what google says, my brother/cousin/neighbor has been doing this for years he can do it cheaper) 🤣🤣🤣. If that person was convinced they had a deal, just agree and move on 😂
Totally agree. I used to argue with people, thinking I was doing them a favor but now I let them spend their money however they want.

One time I got in to an argument with a guy selling "earthing kits" as a performance item for cars. One modern kit from HKS a legit performance source.
1710566276301.png
It's a bunch of over priced heavy gauge wires that connected the chassis to the engine. Normally there is one cable like 8 or 10 AWG and if it goes bad your hosed, but they rarely go bad. Basically your less than 5V electronic mounted on the chassis and the high voltage electronics on the engine need to share the same ground. Other than that they have very little to do with each other.

In the past, I've seen claims from +2hp to +10hp and I said he was full of crap. Now they are just vague with poorly worded description and what the heck is "other parts, too". Will it brake better, corner better? Like who writes this crap, it's just words put in a poorly structured sentence.
1710566357268.png
So I told the guy if he put the car on a dyno before and after, under the same conditions, and posted the dyno plots, I'd by 10 sets and give him my full endorsement. Like that matters. He disappeared for some reason?'

Kinda makes me sick that people believe this stuff. 🤮

1710566729595.jpeg

Totally agree. I used to argue with people, thinking I was doing them a favor but now I let them spend their money however they want.

One time I got in to an argument with a guy selling "earthing kits" as a performance item for cars. One modern kit from HKS a legit performance source.
It's a bunch of over priced heavy gauge wires that connected the chassis to the engine. Normally there is one cable like 8 or 10 AWG and if it goes bad your hosed, but they rarely go bad. Basically your less than 5V electronic mounted on the chassis and the high voltage electronics on the engine need to share the same ground. Other than that they have very little to do with each other.

In the past, I've seen claims from +2hp to +10hp and I said he was full of crap. Now they are just vague with poorly worded description and what the heck is "other parts, too". Will it brake better, corner better? Like who writes this crap, it's just words put in a poorly structured sentence.
So I told the guy if he put the car on a dyno before and after, under the same conditions, and posted the dyno plots, I'd by 10 sets and give him my full endorsement. Like that matters. He disappeared for some reason?'

Kinda makes me sick that people believe this stuff. 🤮

View attachment 185061
If it makes you feel better...... these people are voting and will probably be in a controlling government position. 🫠😝

Let that guy screw. You are better than that. Pay more attention on going forward, and not back. :cool:. Just my 2cents. ha. 🏁 🏁🏁. Why look into a rearview mirror when you don't have to. 😁 Focus on what's ahead. Just like a race.🏁

Last edited:
Back