Sometimes, I really don't understand why people argue so much

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
disagreement is the human way. One person can have good experience with a product the other can have aa Bad 1
its called life.

Rarely do I argue. I simply walk away. Laughter is the best medicine, arguing causes stress, stress is a silent killer.
It's some people's nature to be a complete idiot.

I am embarrassed, as I should be.Too each their own. I fell in love to a wonderful man. Sorry to all . I will get back into this site, for what it is RCs.
Thanks @tntpoof . 🏁

Last edited:
I applied to be the towns idiot. They said that I was over qualified. Did not get the gig. 🙄

Yeah It was. :). Thanks for that. @luke66
Really, which town? I might need a new gig after I retire. :happy:

Really you already have that gig. 🤣
We will have to compete for my town. I got dibs.Been doing it for so long, you wont get elected. , sorry. Me in you not so much.

facebook
Losi Mini B Owners group
its bookface. What else is new.
oops. private group.
Only response. Tell them your leaving the conversation. It's hard to argue with an intelligent person. It's impossible to argue with an idiot.
Village idiot is the next step up. In my younger days I tried for it. Now I eat my popcorn and observe.

Not to mention those reels. They get me. Just look at this:
View attachment 179115
Wow. I deleted instagram a long time ago because it was too addicting. Then, youtube came with their "shorts". I'd click them on the home page and keep scrolling for an hour sometimes. 2 weeks ago I finally found a solution and installed the old version of YT Vanced without the shorts section. Shorts still do pop up when searching for vids sometimes but I (theoretically) disabled all collected data from what I watch on YT and now there's no addictive recommended or shorts section when opening the app, and shorts just can't scroll. The ads left me too👍

After all I still got tiktok but their algorithm luckily isn't addicting to me

Edit: you know what social media is really addicting? The dutch market place🤣 so much nitro deals going on... sometimes even without me

Last edited:
You are way too over qualified. 🤣
Dammit... first time that's happened! :hehe:

The thing is... most of the time it takes at least two to argue... and when 'we' disagree, it's educational, but when 'they' disagree, it's an argument. :banana:
Sometimes, I really don't understand why people argue so much

There is always an emotional answer to any argument, even one that should be based on facts and data. They are called zealots.
1705359030939.png

In the RC world we call them Fan Boys and they absolutely believe that whatever they are using is the best. It just like people that spend $100K on a car and tell you how great the service has been when EVERYTHING breaks. Well my $20K Honda never breaks and it's crap because it doesn't have micro-cooled cup holders with multi-color accent lighting.

I deal with "those people" in a few ways.
1. Ignore them. Not worth my time, they are nobody that I care about nor do I care to talk to. They are clearly not a person of logic and reason.
2. Agree with them (mess with them) to see if they change their argument. Some people are just contrarian and like to argue. If they do change, then ask them why they changed their position. This is the most entertaining but the biggest waste of time.
3. Challenge them and ask them to justify their position with facts and science. "Is there data that shows a statistical analysis of the mean and standard deviation IR for the manufacturing process and quality control?"

Of course rational arguments, legitimate questions and science have nothing to do with their emotional truth and I eventually go back to #1.

There is always an emotional answer to any argument, even one that should be based on facts and data. They are called zealots.
View attachment 179145

In the RC world we call them Fan Boys and they absolutely believe that whatever they are using is the best. It just like people that spend $100K on a car and tell you how great the service has been when EVERYTHING breaks. Well my $20K Honda never breaks and it's crap because it doesn't have micro-cooled cup holders with multi-color accent lighting.

I deal with "those people" in a few ways.
1. Ignore them. Not worth my time, they are nobody that I care about nor do I care to talk to. They are clearly not a person of logic and reason.
2. Agree with them (mess with them) to see if they change their argument. Some people are just contrarian and like to argue. If they do change, then ask them why they changed their position. This is the most entertaining but the biggest waste of time.
3. Challenge them and ask them to justify their position with facts and science. "Is there data that shows a statistical analysis of the mean and standard deviation IR for the manufacturing process and quality control?"

Of course rational arguments, legitimate questions and science have nothing to do with their emotional truth and I eventually go back to #1.
wow, a full guide!
honestly, i must be a Traxxas Slash fanboy, i just think everyone needs at least 3 slashes lol

You get a slash, you get a slash, everyone gets a slash!
Maybe so, but the Slash is a solid rig, I own one myself.
I do to.
I argue with it alot
Lol

But I think we agreed that I will continue to keep him, but as a street and offroad basher only.
He has been extermely more durable and reliable for the last few bashes.

I do to.
I argue with it alot
Lol

But I think we agreed that I will continue to keep him, but as a street and offroad basher only.
seeeee i told u he's a good boi.

seeeee i told u he's a good boi.
You don't know
It could be a girl
👀:oops:
At this point in time in society, it could be. We don't know.
We don't know anymore. I don't know anymore. No one knows anymore. Anything is possible these days

Last edited:

I do to.
I argue with it alot
Lol

They slash is tough, I've beat the livin daylights out of it and only busted a few axle stubs. It is in a weird space though, it's good as an SCT with small jumps and 2S. 3S makes you want to beat it, but it really likes to back flip on me. I have know idea how people get 150 mph from that platform?

Yup , nailed it . They say " the only things for sure in life are death and Traxxes " dunno who " they" are but that's pretty Grimm lol
Hmm, really. Just messing with you.

Back