Sometimes, I really don't understand why people argue so much

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
People 🙄
Video of me running in the baseball diamond (see slash build thread)
View attachment 181018View attachment 181020

To be honest I actually have "fielded a ball that bounced weird and hit me in the braces." True story. It sucked, I lived and learned that I need to practice more. There is no perfect field even if it's groomed. Getting hit in the face with a baseball is a right of passage in some states.

Really though, if this is the thing they complain about, their life must be pretty dang good. I'm happy for them if they have free time and energy to pursue and champion such important causes as "keeping our dirt orderly and clean". None the less the money to play baseball, it's freaking expensive these days.

Haters going to hate, that's what they do. I would tell them something like "Thank you for your concern." and leave it as that. You acknowledged them and they are left with emotional baggage they don't know what to do with.
- Uhm, He thanked me and validated what I said, but he didn't apologize nor say it will stop. WTF do I do with this?​
If they respond that, tell them "I can see your passionate about this, thank you."

We have a word for such behavior.
1707411129703.png

Sometimes, I really don't understand why people argue so much​

Because some people are extremely bored with their lives and have nothing better to do.
We have a guy in our neighborhood that is so bored with his life, he tries to sue people for anything he can possibly find.
He has yet to win. He is banned from going in the post office because of his BS lawsuits.

I should do that more often
I had some guy in the 4Runner Forums trying to argue about some rust.

I told him, "I think you have a much better understanding of what is going on and thank you for the information". Man was this guy pissed. He straight up wanted a Facebook fight and I declined. What a troll.
1707415032508.png

... Or am I the troll? Maybe? Well Trolls are going to troll.

I had a co worker who used to tell me he's been fooled before. 🤣
Was he in Bangkok, Thailand? :ninja:

I don't run on base-ball diamonds during the base-ball season, but in the off season there isn't any regular maintenance, so no worries.

In the south, we just counter them with a "Well, bless your heart".

Arguing on-line is like wrestling with a pig in the mud... you'll both get dirty, but the pig likes it.

GB9JTwd.jpg

Last edited:
Was he in Bangkok, Thailand? :ninja:

I don't run on base-ball diamonds during the base-ball season, but in the off season there isn't any regular maintenance, so no worries.

In the south, we just counter them with a "Well, bless your heart".

Arguing on-line is like wrestling with a pig in the mud... you'll both get dirty, but the pig likes it.

GB9JTwd.jpg
Orlando fl. But he's been locked up..... not sure I wanted to know the details.

Back