So who burned some nitro today?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So with sad news. I burned my last 2 tanks yesterday. Wife basically said its me or your RCs. Side note to what set that off. I was making a deal for another RC10 GT without her knowledge so that was the last straw.
She made me clear my RC garage out. I got to keep my EMaxx (boo) but everything else had to go. She didnt see why did I need more than one or why I "obsess" over them. Before I sold the GT I had one last hooray. Hope in time and short period of time I can be back with a RC10GT. Such a sad Valentine weekend. Not to sure still if I made the right choice.

I burned nitro yesterday ,had steering issues though ,I need a new receiver battery .I want
to get the Lipo for rec. ,I still bashed it ,you can see in the vid were it was going farther away
from me ,it would still turn in intervals!..:hehe:

So with sad news. I burned my last 2 tanks yesterday. Wife basically said its me or your RCs. Side note to what set that off. I was making a deal for another RC10 GT without her knowledge so that was the last straw.
She made me clear my RC garage out. I got to keep my EMaxx (boo) but everything else had to go. She didnt see why did I need more than one or why I "obsess" over them. Before I sold the GT I had one last hooray. Hope in time and short period of time I can be back with a RC10GT. Such a sad Valentine weekend. Not to sure still if I made the right choice.
This woman better be worth it.

Shame bro, feel you. I'm new to the Hobby and my missus is not too delighted about it lol. I've amassed 4 cars in 3 months. Three HPI RS4's that I found at the back of a hobby store here in Dubai. They laughed at me when I said I wanted the neglected nitro cars (weren't even on display...). And a Losi Truggy. Sad you had to sell up man - just keep them at a mates house till it dies down!

Hi, I'm new to this forum but not new to RC. This is an old T-Maxx that my friend had sitting for a good 10 years. We used to run them together and I had since sold all my nitro stuff. I was feeling the bug again so asked him if he would part with it. It's in great shape. I cleaned a few things up and fired it up. It has and RB c12. I think it goes pretty good for a .12.

Hi, I'm new to this forum but not new to RC. This is an old T-Maxx that my friend had sitting for a good 10 years. We used to run them together and I had since sold all my nitro stuff. I was feeling the bug again so asked him if he would part with it. It's in great shape. I cleaned a few things up and fired it up. It has and RB c12. I think it goes pretty good for a .12.

LOL...I remember those days ,my friend & his son use run those first Gens forgot the engines they ran though ,
it runs pretty sweet!...:thumbs-up:

I didn’t run today, but I ran my losi 8ight truggy with a reds r5r yesterday for a few tanks. It ran awesome!

Breaking in this Reds 721 Gen 2.

First racing engine. Boy is this thing tight. Didn't help since the sun was coming down quickly and it was windy.

Can't wait for its cajones to drop. Looks like this one will be a ripper.

Did a few heat cycles with low-mid throttle on the REDS 721/8ight X Elite. Nothing cool to show you guys.

I do have to vouch for the Bones Brew break-in fuel. It got the temps up just right. I didn't feel like I had to fight it with a hot air gun while it idled, even though it wasn't exactly warm outside today.

Little test and tune for the TLR 8ight X Elite today. Getting a few gremlins out like the rear CVA's that need to break in and such.

I request a moment of silence for the plastic steering servo horn. Barely last a week.

Got to burn a few quarts yesterday at the track.

A lot of power in this Scuderia Gen 2... I wish my driving skill would allow for me to use all that power. :D

Got to burn a few quarts yesterday at the track.

A lot of power in this Scuderia Gen 2... I wish my driving skill would allow for me to use all that power. :D

Nice ,been wanting to get a racing platform ,not sure if I am going with TLR though ,
I might ,they are awesome!...:thumbs-up:

Nice ,been wanting to get a racing platform ,not sure if I am going with TLR though ,
I might ,they are awesome!...:thumbs-up:
It will be fun as long as you don't expect to be like the super fast guys you see on the YouTube.

The other guys at the track have been super helpful and supportive about setup and driving technique even though I've caused a few wrecks already.

I have gotten a new Exceed Rally Monster Nitro (Nothing special, I know.) and I'm going through the lengthy break in process on it. It's supposed to rain the next few days, but I hope to finally take it out for a spin this weekend. The ground here is so flat and boring and get this- There is no public rc tracks here. None at all. Zero.

I have gotten a new Exceed Rally Monster Nitro (Nothing special, I know.) and I'm going through the lengthy break in process on it. It's supposed to rain the next few days, but I hope to finally take it out for a spin this weekend. The ground here is so flat and boring and get this- There is no public rc tracks here. None at all. Zero.

Yeah, I saw Wizard Of Oz, I know it's flat for sure in Kansas :D :D

I'd build some portable course stuff. Cones, ramps, etc. Find a ballfield and go nuts :)