So who burned some nitro today?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Burned some nitro at my parents farm yesterday. Nitro and horse poop smell great together lol. Also burnt my arm on the heat sink 20201012_160755.jpg

Man that sounds sweet. I'm gonna burn some Lipo's tomorrow, does that count?;)

Last edited:
Tomorrow we are taking out our Stampede's and my Typhon to a skate park in the next town south of us. Should be a fun morning.

Breaking in this beauty

Also shoutout to my favorite heavy metal band.
slayer band merch GIF by 24Hundred

My interview with local media regarding the controversy about nitro.

Last edited:
Am I weird.... I like the faint smell of nitro on my skin. Ripped through a tank today at lunch. Now I am working, daydreaming of a day at the track, while I get a faint smell of nitro. Side note. Dont touch your face it will make it numb.

Am I weird.... I like the faint smell of nitro on my skin. Ripped through a tank today at lunch. Now I am working, daydreaming of a day at the track, while I get a faint smell of nitro. Side note. Dont touch your face it will make it numb.
I think they put crack in the nitro fuel. You go RC'ing with nitro, get a rush, and come back wanting more.

I do forget how much fun they are when things are working well. I bash with electric mostly now, which is usually in 15-20 minute intervals. The last time I ran a nitro was either my big block revo or 21TM revo. Forgot what it was like to run for an hour straight without shutting down, swapping packs, etc. Just carry a 500cc bottle under your arm and go nuts!

Speaking of addictions, I must admit that I was on an episode of Intervention on A&E. I'm an addict of nitro.