So, What R/C Did You Run Today?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I took out the Granite 4x4 3S, and my son took out his Losi Tenacity DB Pro. Speed runs for fun in the AM, then it got hot, at dusk a run on the Traxxas Fox Raptor to see if some adjustments I did made the body to frame rattling better and it did :)

To be honest bud, I left it in the shed. This thing is painfully heavy.

Mommy, can I have one, please, please, please. I promise to walk her every day, feed her twice a day and make sure she has fresh water.
Oh please, please, please.
🤣😅🤣 build a ramp and drive her under power. She does not deserve a hot shed.

He'll someone went in my backyard a few weeks ago. They tried prying the back off. If they walked around to the front it was open and full of commercial grade goods.

Had some fun with Taz at the college parking lots again during son's track practice. Had the Gold Hoons on the 1st pack....just too squirrely. 2nd pack threw on the Elevens. I like those almost as much as the Silvers.

Went to do a little speed pass and he hit a piece of mulch and did a roof slide for about 10'. Wish I was recording that. Didn't break anything though.....the spoiler and roof guards did their job! Was afraid I was gonna lose the top light bar.
20230505_182432.jpg

20230505_182437.jpg

Found a section where the parking spaces met at a slight incline and was catching some air. That was fun! 😁
VideoCapture_20230505-190748.jpg
VideoCapture_20230505-190921.jpg
20230505_175414.jpg

20230505_173401.jpg

Had some fun with Taz at the college parking lots again during son's track practice. Had the Gold Hoons on the 1st pack....just too squirrely. 2nd pack threw on the Elevens. I like those almost as much as the Silvers.

Went to do a little speed pass and he hit a piece of mulch and did a roof slide for about 10'. Wish I was recording that. Didn't break anything though.....the spoiler and roof guards did their job! Was afraid I was gonna lose the top light bar.
View attachment 165029

View attachment 165030
Found a section where the parking spaces met at a slight incline and was catching some air. That was fun! 😁View attachment 165031View attachment 165032View attachment 165034

View attachment 165033
You should use Taz as the pace car for the track practice. 🚗 🏃‍♂️ 🏃‍♀️

This was from last Wednesday, right outside the college campus while my son was at track practice. I was so excited to off-road bash around for the 1st time at somewhere other than my yard. 😂

Well, it didn't last long. One of my wheel hexes must have gotten stripped recently as the tire cap/nut wouldn't stay on. After the tire coming off the 1st time, I searched for some tape to use and for whatever reason I did not have any in my car (I have every other "survival thing" in there 🙄)

So I tried to use a Band-Aid...well it worked for a few minutes until the tire came off and rolled right to me. Guess that was a sign it wasn't meant to be that day. 🤣

Luckily, it's a quick fix and I already have an extra hex to install. Replaced it today.

So, when I got home, still had plenty of juice in the 6s batt, so threw it in the Senton 6s and did some laps on the track and in the yard. :)

VideoCapture_20230518-173933.jpg