So, What R/C Did You Run Today?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ran an ECX Circut yesterday. Finally got it fixed up enough to run. An eBay truck with a castle sidewinder 4 (even though it’s 2 wd), tactic radio system and the stock servo. The tires are worn so bad that there is hardly any traction and spins out a lot. Servo is too slow for my liking, probably gonna get a better and faster one.

Ran an ECX Circut yesterday. Finally got it fixed up enough to run. An eBay truck with a castle sidewinder 4 (even though it’s 2 wd), tactic radio system and the stock servo. The tires are worn so bad that there is hardly any traction and spins out a lot. Servo is too slow for my liking, probably gonna get a better and faster one.
Haven’t run my ecx yet got it running yesterday cold and rain yesterday and today so hopefully tomorrow but I’m fairly excited to run it

I brought the Baja out of the shop and fired it up today. Did a bit of tuning on it.

Baja custom.JPG

i took out the stash again! now i need to get a new diff bearing! (yay)
That's Traxxas for ya. Everytime I go out with my slash or even the rustler I come back inside 5 minutes later to adjust something or fix something. I really want to sell them and get them off my hands so I can get more into racing with the buggy. Deep in my mind I wanna sell them. Deep in my heart I need to keep them.

I drove nothing today. I fixed up the rustler and charged 3 batteries last night. But it rained today. Very heavy rain. 😢

More like you have a shed queen and need to build a shed for it 😝
To be honest bud, I left it in the shed. This thing is painfully heavy.
Does it really matter if she's bright or not?View attachment 164102

Mommy, can I have one, please, please, please. I promise to walk her every day, feed her twice a day and make sure she has fresh water.
Oh please, please, please.

Last edited:
To be honest bud, I left it in the shed. This thing is painfully heavy.
I bet. You're going to have to build a shelf with a built in elevator to lower the shelf to the floor 😉

That thought has already crossed my mind.
I've been trying to fly heli's with my Realflight 9.

The only thing tougher than flying Heli's is flying the Harrier. I'm glad I don't have to pay for all the aircraft I've crashed in Realflight. 🤣