So, What R/C Did You Run Today?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to drive to a local church to run my street rigs. My driveway is short and on a busy street. Not to mention there is usually a car or two parked in it. Is the LaTrax Lipo compatible?

I thought about bringing home rocks when we go for a walk, but apparently the neighbors get upset when you start disturbing their landscaping. I guess some ideas are not suburb compatible. 🤣
Being in landscaping I get to do that. 😁

I have to drive to a local church to run my street rigs. My driveway is short and on a busy street. Not to mention there is usually a car or two parked in it. Is the LaTrax Lipo compatible?

I thought about bringing home rocks when we go for a walk, but apparently the neighbors get upset when you start disturbing their landscaping. I guess some ideas are not suburb compatible. 🤣
I keep telling myself I need to go out and collect rocks, since there seems to be an endless supply of the stuff here in NH. However, I'm just such a slacker.

I meant to post this the other day, but thanks to @Greywolf sending us some matching 3s LiPo's that fit in the Kraton, we managed to get a 6s run in. Holy crap, it's fast. I told Breydon after running it that is the first RC car that has ever scared me. Mainly because I almost did what Grey did and hit myself with it. Definitely need to increase the drag brake. It basically has no brakes at speed!

@WickedFog I don't blame you, 6s is fast, I would not wan't to hit myself with my Mojave, that's for sure. I see the 8s rigs and can't imagine getting tagged with one at speed, those things are packing some weight!

I meant to post this the other day, but thanks to @Greywolf sending us some matching 3s LiPo's that fit in the Kraton, we managed to get a 6s run in. Holy crap, it's fast. I told Breydon after running it that is the first RC car that has ever scared me. Mainly because I almost did what Grey did and hit myself with it. Definitely need to increase the drag brake. It basically has no brakes at speed!
Pfft, brakes just slows you down! 😁

@WickedFog I don't blame you, 6s is fast, I would not wan't to hit myself with my Mojave, that's for sure. I see the 8s rigs and can't imagine getting tagged with one at speed, those things are packing some weight!
Yeah, this one has nearly every M2C aluminum upgrade on it too. So it's a bit of a tank. But it is the first 6S I've ever ran. The field was a bit too muddy, so I was mainly driving it in the narrow parking lot. But I did peel some grass strips out in a few places. I think we could rid the field of grass in no time with it. Breydon got the control in the short run through the field and immediately found standing water to fly through lol.

Redrum (SCX24)

FMS Atlas

0102221221a.jpg
0102221233a.jpg
0102221232a.jpg
0102221228_Burst01.jpg

This is actually bittersweet for me. Considering how weak your will is, I felt I should have been able to break you, weeks ago. I need to really step up my enabling game.
Your powers are stronger than you think. If I had the funds, I would already have the entire FMS lineup. Enabled indirectly I think is what that is called 😉

I'm for sure getting addicted to the smaller scale rigs. I wish axial would make more bodies to go on these.

Took advantage of moderating weather today to scrub in a full set of PL Prime street slicks. Mounting to a set of DE Racing disc wheels really widens the footprint FR and RR on my "other" Rustler. Cheers. 'AC'

Attachments

• 20220104_150842_resize1.jpg
    20220104_150842_resize1.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 30
  • 20220104_150952_resize2.jpg
    20220104_150952_resize2.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 27
The snow and ground have all froze over. This is where these little SCX24s are fun even in the winter season. It was about 28°F when I was crawling, and those RC4WD Scramblers remained soft and supple and just grabbed firmly to nearly all surfaces.
Trying out Goblin's new carbon fiber chassis rails and inverted shocks.
0110221301.jpg
0110221258.jpg
0110221304.jpg
0110221311.jpg