Put a face behind that name! [ what do you look like? ]

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kunker.

its pretty hard to leave this alone...... :D

lol your a odd one.

Me acting all cool for a my myspace pic, it was taken at 3 AM becuase i got up to pee, and I'm like OMG MY HAIR LOOKS SOOO GOOD!!!

ddkmu1.jpg

You so funny SNG!!!!! Ya its my thumb, if it wasn't I don't think I would even bother to leave my house, LOL:hehe:

I hope yall wernt talkin bout me, I may have to whoop some ass!! And Curtis, I have nothing to say LMAO!!

2004 biiiiig difference. mainly about 85lbs.

img3.jpg

IMG_0127-2.jpg

^^ I'd say thats two different people.

ha ha, balls. dont worry ajames, you'll grow a pair one day, and wont run from a lil electricity.

Cmon Rolex, who are you trying to BS, you know damn well when you were that childs age the wheel had not yet been invented! :D

Every time these threads get started it always goes back to rolex and everyone posting dumb ass pics lol. Thread derailment 101.

This is me being me.

Attachments

• m_c4e08eee78e0ef9e5e8473e329219874.jpg
    m_c4e08eee78e0ef9e5e8473e329219874.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 71
I was actually surprised it wasn't a regular t-shirt that you "modified" and cut half of it off :hehe:
Who said it isn't? I can sew too!

actually he appears to be wearing the same pants too in both pics. Damn Olds, go hit the wal-mart buddy! :hehe:
Same color... huh... didn't really notice.

I hate buying clothes.

nuff chatter. lets see some of these ugly mugs

Cmon Rolex, who are you trying to BS, you know damn well when you were that childs age the wheel had not yet been invented! :D

even if it was rolex wouldent ride it he be polishing it all day

Hey qaart watch out rolex is running to get his ban stick

Back