Put a face behind that name! [ what do you look like? ]

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a more recent one of me. Shut up, I suck at taking pictures!

0126091806.gif

sit up taller next time so it looks like the truck is on your head

Sorry for breaking your screen lol..

Lets just say, i was in mexico, had my phone, and dont remember taking this pic.
161evkx.jpg

nah amsterdam is the place. then you can say you ate the space cake.

sit up taller next time so it looks like the truck is on your head

Thats funny, because when I took the picture I had no intention of getting the LST2 in the picture too. My GF was like I want a picture of you so I took one really fast for her. Lol.

me and my nieces. i've grown the beard out since.

IMG_1253.gif

Hey Olds, time to wash that tank top man, 3 years between pics, same shirt, you must steeeeeenk :D

I was actually surprised it wasn't a regular t-shirt that you "modified" and cut half of it off :hehe:

i think he IS smiling.. id hate to see him pissed!!

dunno why, but man you just LOOK like a state trooper... lol guess you picked a good career!

now you just need some mirrored raybans!!

yes, sadly that was a smile. lol. Or as close as i could get at that time. If you had seen me 2 years ago, you would have not recognized me. i was sittin at 130lbs and had hair. Now I'm sitting right on 208lbs and none.

Me acting all cool for a my myspace pic, it was taken at 3 AM becuase i got up to pee, and I'm like OMG MY HAIR LOOKS SOOO GOOD!!!

ddkmu1.jpg

Here's one of me on the Colorado river last summer. I kissed the first fish that I caught on the 2nd cast for good luck. Didn't catch another one all day.lol

th_100_0309.jpg

:D:hehe::D

i hope thats your thumb at the bottom of the pic Curtis....lol

Me acting all cool for a my myspace pic, it was taken at 3 AM becuase i got up to pee, and I'm like OMG MY HAIR LOOKS SOOO GOOD!!!

ddkmu1.jpg

look at the cup in the left of your picture then look at your avatar...

i hope thats your thumb at the bottom of the pic Curtis....lol

You so funny SNG!!!!! Ya its my thumb, if it wasn't I don't think I would even bother to leave my house, LOL:hehe:

ROFLMFAO!!! Tough call, judging by the expression on his face.

IF that wasn't my thumb I think I would have more of a bumbed expression!!!!! LOL!!!!

Last edited:
Back