Put a face behind that name! [ what do you look like? ]

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rc addict is straight country lol *** *** too

Last edited by a moderator:
rc addict is straight country lol *** *** too

Thanks. Just got it--an '09 Freightliner Cascadia. It's dirty as hell right now but I'll post a pic thread of the new ride when she's all shiny.

Last edited by a moderator:
HAHA..ok. So maybe it doesn't go much past 90, and 0-60 is a lousy 6 seconds, but at least it doesn't look like the old ones.

My 3yr old who looks exactly like me, only with hair. I think this picture speaks for itself.

bathroom surprise.jpg

Thanks. Just got it--an '09 Freightliner Cascadia. It's dirty as hell right now but I'll post a pic thread of the new ride when she's all shiny.

That's a pretty rig. I've gotten to work on a few and they are pretty nice inside and out. Gotta love that new Detroit growl. You should get one of those bumper inserts that has Cascadia laser cut out of it, it looks real nice on them.

My 3yr old who looks exactly like me, only with hair. I think this picture speaks for itself.

View attachment 7227

Cute kid Amoeba, the only thing I see wrong with this picture is he dosen't have a Lap Top so he can post here in the forums, or at least a RC Mag of some sort, LOL!!!!!!!:D:hehe::p:

That's a pretty rig. I've gotten to work on a few and they are pretty nice inside and out. Gotta love that new Detroit growl.

I gotta tell you, it has taken some time to get used to it. The 14.7 makes insane torque (1550 foot-pounds) and has 455 HP but it tacks out at 1550 RPM in 1-8 and 1700 RPM in 9TH. I am governed to 62 MPH so that's 1300 RPM in 10TH. I have never driven a Detroit that runs at such low RPM's. Hell, one has to let it lug down to 950 RPM before down-shifting.

It is a hell of a nice truck, though. Sitting behind the wheel I feel more like I am driving a luxury RV instead of an eighteen. It rides really well. I don't feel all beat up when I am done for the day. It's real quiet too, with better window seals and FINALLY some real insulation. Mine has the "Arctic" insulation package and an Espar Fuel-Fired Heater. Don't even idle at night (at least for now till it get hot). The only truck I have ever driven that was as comfortable as this is my uncle's old 1986 Marmon, and that was a 295" wheelbase. Wish they still made 'em!

Cute kid Amoeba, the only thing I see wrong with this picture is he dosen't have a Lap Top so he can post here in the forums, or at least a RC Mag of some sort, LOL!!!!!!!:D:hehe::p:

He is a cutie. Kinda looks like he got busted reading one of daddy's "other" mags...

Last edited:
DAMN! Don't try that with a kitty cat, it'll de-rate on ya in a heartbeat! Call ya all sorts of names and tattle on ya to dispatch, lol. But you don't have to worry about that right, your an O/O, not a company man, correct?

Whats your condo set up like?

:whhooo: Naked pics??? What rigs you need parts for?!:hehe::p:

Back